This salad with kimchi sauce, tried it at the restaurant of chef Dani García, restaurant Bibo in the Hotel Puente Romano, Marbella and captivated me. It caught my attention much the contrast of textures and the intense flavor of the sauce.
It is a very easy salad that will not give any complication but with kimchi will be delicious, and that you can prepare in advance not to be busy until the last moment. Here you have it today. And you know, "You look with Loleta". I leave the video of the development in the following image. Linka and enjoy:
- 70 Gr. flour
- 100 ml of ice-cold water
- 1 egg
- 8 King prawns
- homemade mayonnaise
- Salsa kimuchi
- sunflower oil
- 1 package of lettuce or watercress
1 clean the prawns leaving tail and remove the casing. Book.
2. prepare a mayonnaise with vegetable with a little salt. Add a touch of kimuchi sauce to mayonnaise.
3. prepare the mass of tempura. Beat an egg in a bowl. Add the flour and mix lightly with a fork. Add a little salt. We are adding ice water and mixing everything until a creamy texture. Salt to taste if necessary.
4. in a skillet heat the oil (maximum 180 degrees). Through each shrimp tempura dough taking care that it is well covered ground on all sides and FRY in the oil well hot.
5. put the shrimp on a plate with a paper towel.
6. on a plate put a bed of sauce in two parts of the dish. 4 shrimp on each side. Put up a few canons and accompany with a bowl of sauce.
Photos courtesy by TV Channel Canal Cocina