Today, five places to visit in Milan and eat a chicken to laurel. A perfect tandem which I bring to you so that you can enjoy. These Five places to visit in Milan they are those who can not miss if you are lucky enough to travel to the city and this chicken recipe to the scented laurel will be juicy, light weight and very easy
But we start with the tour of the capital of Lombardy to make hole in the stomach, and end with the recipe. And they are monuments that you soñarás living in another era. There are many reasons to visit, but I leave my five places to visit in Milan, favorite that you can not miss. Are you coming?
1 Il Duomo. When I saw for the first time almost leaves me breathless. It is a perfect Cathedral, probably is not the prettiest nor the largest but seeing it realized why it took 3 centuries to build cathedrals. Down to the last detail is taken care in all of its facade. The visit to their roofs is a must and if you don't want to miss the breath going up the steps, you can upload the elevator, but you have to climb because in addition to all the Gothic that you are going to be able to play, it offers beautiful views of the city. Its beauty makes it at the top of the five places to visit in Milan. The entrance costs €15 if you want to upload a lift and € 11 If you prefer exercising to get up and go up the stairs and you can buy it outside the Cathedral.
2. the last supper, the most perfect picture of Leonardo Da Vinci, is exposed in this fantastic city and is the second of our five places to visit in Milan. That Yes, if you want to see it not you improvise and book your ticket when you buy your plane ticket because visits are always sold out many weeks in advance. This enigmatic painting of the Renaissance is one of the most representative of Leonardo and undoubtedly one of the most copied. Visit to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, where you will find worthwhile. The entrance to see the cheapest box costs € 28.50 although there are price reductions for students and children.
3. the galleries Vittorio Emmanuelle II are the architectural treasure more glamorous in the city. For me it is the nicest Mall in the world no doubt by a elegance and exuberance of its architecture. It is a luxury to stroll along its arcades, admire its vault, and stand in the windows. The epitome: be able to indulge in some of its stores: Prada, Gucci, Armani and all the luxury you can imagine. Remind me to the Burlington Arcade in London while Milan is much larger.
4 Via Montenapoleone is the most elegant street of all Milan, stores care to maximize their windows, where top designers displayed their latest designs in fashion and jewelry. It is the most beautiful Street in the quadrangle of fashion and at Christmas it is a real pleasure to stroll along it, with ambient music and all the beautiful people of Milan showing their style in the street. It is the Milanese design and style.
5. the Castello Sforzesco is the last of my five places to visit in Milan, being one of the most emblematic monuments of the city and one of the few castles that are fully integrated within the historical part of a city (as is the case with the) Edinburgh Castle). Today is a complex of art museums (ancient art, art gallery, prehistoric, Egyptian Museum, decorative arts, music and furniture). Throughout its history it has undergone several destructions and reconstructions, but keeps the central courtyard which is well worth a visit. To the North of the castle is the Sempione Park, a large park which has many floral species, many kinds of trees from around the world and some specimens that are true monuments, and on whose turf the Milanese relax in the Sun and their dogs play in any of the four spaces created for them. The entrance to the castle is free and you just have to pay a visit the museums
And after so much walk to see my five places to visit in Milan, has entered me hungry atrocious, so if you think, we're going to eat a chicken to the laurel, simple and rich recipe any where.
A delicious free-range chicken you'll love. Very few calories but all the flavor of chicken to the laurel in an easy recipe with which you chuparás you fingers. The secret? The laurel which I both like and that perfumes as well this comes out tender and juicy this recipe with chicken meat. This laurel chicken will become part of your usual recipes. You'll see it
- 1 free-range chicken -ideal for preparing chicken to the laurel and is that I always use camperos chickens from those who know the truth Cuk - €8,20
- 2 large shallots €0.40
- 2 cloves of garlic €0.07
- 20 sheets of laurel 0.14
- 100 g butter €0.49
- 50 ml of brandy or cognac €0.48
- half a glass of wine red €0.25
Total €10.03 for the 6 generous servings that we will have, €1.67 for a portion of the most tender chicken you can eat
1.Dry through the chicken with a paper towel. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a skillet sauté in butter fine chopped large shallots with the chopped garlic and cook until golden brown over low heat. Once browned, add the Bay leaves and saute for a minute. Then add the cognac
3. with the help of a spoon, fill with the fried chicken. With a cotton string bridar the chicken so that the legs are together. Through rel chicken skillet over high heat to allow the skin to seal
Put the oven on a baking tray or in a suitable Pan split as my Good Infinity of which not separated me lately.
5. Add a tablespoon of butter and some loose leaves of laurel together with half a cup of red wine broth. Bake covered with foil for an hour. This past time to uncover and let bake for another half hour.
Tips and Tricks
- Add your favorite vegetables and haveyour sides cooked in the chicken sauce
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Servings: 6