If there is something that looks like this Grilled chicken herbs is how easy it is rich. At home the chicken is the most we eat. I love his versatility, how it changes color depending on how you cook them, and besides all that, is healthy and lightweight which is ideal for taking care of the diet.
At home we never fought no further: while men are happy with my thigh and countered, I lose my breast so everyone enjoys their plate. This recipe today is the easiest and fastest of all that I baked. The fact that the chicken is chopped cook makes it much earlier so we must not decide in the morning we are going to bake chicken. A while before you will suffice. Also as we enter the potatoes in 40 minutes we have all in one. Easy to take into account the days that we have less time to prepare food dish. On top it is rich richer. Let's go for it!
- 1 free-range chicken cut into pieces (I always use chickens Choke) 10,00 €
- 700 g of small potatoes € 0.60
- 200 ml of white wine - and I as I can whenever you use chamomile Sanlúcar because I love the taste that gives € 0.80
- ½ cup chicken stock or the same amount of water with chicken bouillon concentrate € 0.25
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard € 0.35
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed € 0.30
- 6 chalotas 1.20 €
- ½ cup finely chopped herbs (rosemary and thyme) € 0.25
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil €0.14
- salt and freshly ground black € 0.07
Total € 13.96 to between 5 servings coming out, represent € 2.79 per ration for a chicken recipe will become your most repeated í
1. Preheat oven to 200 ° C
2. On a baking sheet or roasting pan, put the olive oil.
3. Cut the chicken into pieces, leaving the skin. Add salt and pepper and place on the baking sheet.
4. Cut the potatoes in half leaving the skin and season. Do the same with the shallots. Using a mortar, to give a few blows to each slice of garlic with skin (important for us not burn)
5. Add the potatoes, shallots and garlic cloves distributing well.
6. In a bowl mix chamomile, mustard and stock.
7. Pour over the chicken and add the herbs.
8. Bake at 200 degrees for about 40 minutes, uncovered, until chicken is golden, crispy skin and browned potatoes.
- Add your favorite vegetables (carrots, cauliflower ...)
- Preparation time: 50 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 5