Well with these cauliflower with cream cheese pancakes, we continue with recipes to take care of us. You know that the year has begun a little rarillo, with this virus that has me watching me more than ever. Thanks to that, I am making a foray in the more healthy kitchen still, in addition to home that will help my liver to recover more quickly.
And in those we are. When you're dieting, if you don't put some imagination, the truth is that it may seem a little boring. But little that let's you one minute to think about food, we can discover a lot of healthy recipes, rich full of vitamins and minerals that will make us feel eating very well also very rich.
It had tested recipes and delicious Zucchini and carrot pancakes but ranging fries that they do not agree at all and I wanted to play with the appearance of the sweet (which I can't take now) and salty recipes.
So I arrived at these cauliflower pancakes. Taking an idea from here and another there, and taking into account the ingredients I can take and which not. And the time spent was his reward because even my son wanted to try them, repeat and up to take them to school to share with their classmates.
The ideal recipe, these pancakes of cauliflower with cheese sauce: healthy, easy and tasty that that can also prepare for an afternoon of soccer with friends at home the same for a picnic in the countryside. We go for them
For the pancakes
- 1 small cauliflower
- 150 g rice flour
- 200 g flour
- 300 ml water
- 1 egg
- 1 fresh spring onion (to my I like to use the part of the stem which is very crisp and has a milder flavor, but you can use the Crown itself, if you prefer)
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt to taste
For the sauce
- 3 tablespoons skimmed unsweetened creamy yogurt
- cream cheese 2 tablespoons low-fat
- 1 bunch of chives
- salt to taste
1 Cook the cauliflower for a few minutes until you are to the date: soft but not soft at all. Finely chop the cauliflower. Book.
2 chop the fresh onion. Ami I like to use the green part of the stem rather than the Crown itself, but it is a matter of taste. Book. Also chop basil, keeping the smaller leaves. Book.
3. to prepare sauce mix in a bowl the yogurt with the cream cheese and using a small rod or a spoon, mix until obtaining a cream smooth and soft. It should be creamy, so if necessary, add a little yogurt. Finely chop the chives and add to the cream. Mix well and salt to taste. Book.
2. in a bowl, mix the rice flour and the integral. Beat the egg and add it along with the water into the bowl. Mix well until you get a smooth and lump-free mixing.
3. Add the cauliflower, two tablespoons full of chopped fresh basil and green onion and half a teaspoon of salt. Mix well
4. heat the oil in a frying pan. Try a teaspoon of dough on the pan. Make it good and try salt. If necessary, rectify the mass.
5 start now to form the patties: put two tablespoons of the mixture of pancakes on the Pan, and let Cook for 2 minutes. Passed this time, we will give them spin and let Cook for another 2 minutes. They should be golden.
6 serve hot accompanied by cheese with chive sauce. Ideal for dipping and take them to work.
- Salsa endures well up to 5 days in the fridge. The patties are much more good freshly made
- You can add black pepper cakes as well as salsa, but I didn't do it to protect my liver that is still recovering
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 8