This is the best homemade granola that I've tried, and which has become a fixed in my breakfast At home. The end of the year and the start of 2017 not has been in my case or the best or the dream.
A couple of days before Christmas Eve began to find me wrong, and after several days, I ended up uploaded in the sanatorium because a virus that I've called k-k, I affected the liver.
Since then, am watching me more than ever the power to help the parameters back to normal: healthy food that has also made my operation bikini has moved forward.
So I can't take fats or spices (how miss them!), avoid white flour and processed foods. But that does not means that not eat rich, only that's way different. And so I have come to the best Granola home that I have made already several times and that is has become in a pleasure that no would have discovered of not be by the virus!
And to sample a button. The meal of the day that I like most is the breakfast, because you can eat whatever you want you slimline since calories lose them as the day progresses.
Yes, this granola is powerful, and has calories, won't you fool, but is the best homemade granola and gives me lots of energy, all what I need to compensate for this diet, which is getting a great face. And is that while a my I like to take it with yogurt and fresh fruit, my son likes milk.
It has oats, walnuts, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds, oil of coconut and maple syrup, and of course a touch of vanilla that makes it different, and I can assure that everyone who has tried, and they have been several, dropped surrendered to his feet. It is sweet, crunchy and delicious. And it also has two options with or without cocoa.
So take care of yourself and enjoy the best homemade granola that are going to try and make yours today surely
- 400 g of organic oat flakes
- 35 g of pumpkin seeds (pipes)
- 20 g of seeds of chia
- 30 g of walnuts pecans or normal
- 25 g chopped hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- a pinch of salt
- 120 ml of honey or maple syrup
- 120 ml of coconut oil or oil plant (you can use that want even of olive, but I prefer to use the coconut because I love the flavor that gives)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure cocoa (optional)
1. prepare all the ingredients. If the oil of coconut is thick heat slightly to be melt. Book.
2. in a large bowl mix the rolled oats with nuts, coconut, seeds and salt. Mix well.
3. Add coconut oil and syrup of Maple and mix until all the ingredients are well mixed and covered in oil and syrup.
4 divide the mixture into two bowls and add cocoa powder to one of them. Mix well.
5. On a baking space place a baking paper. Overturn the oat mixture and with the help of a spoon flatten as much as possible covering the entire surface. If we have prepared one part with cocoa, we will keep in one part of the plate the cocoa and the other at the other end, separate so that we can then keep it separately. Bake for about 20 minutes at 175o.
6. allow to cool completely and break into pieces.
- You can add dried fruit such as blueberries, dried apricots or raisins
- Use honey instead of maple syrup
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 10
Would Hello loleta, never have prepared granola to the read your recipe I have decided to, am brokerage of Fund and think that me goes to come of wonder, where shopping the oil of coconut, while I say something, it go to prepare with oil vegetable that imagine that will be the of sunflower truth? and will have less calories, a greeting and many thanks
Hi Lola, then sold coconut oil in stores for organic products, large supermarkets and health food shops. Not is difficult of find, and you going to come great for your activity physical because has much power of the good. With oil vegetable you will come out very rich also but the oil of coconut you gives a flavor that I love. Let me know! Many thanks for writing and for being by here with me: I
Hello Loleta, I hope you're better; I'd like to ask you to give us more recipes with oats for breakfast, thank you in advance and today will make granola, I already tell you as leave, a kiss.
Hi Hanna, of course Yes! I said it to me and we do more. Ami I love so see if I get another soon. A hug and thank you very much for writing. A hug
Loleta, I want to make my own Jukebox, but due to the diet 0% sugar not want add you unless by the time, or honey or syrup of maple that to the end is metabolize equal that the sugar. How do I can sweeten it? If I put dates it would be useful? Thanks a lot!!!
Hello snow, then you're in luck because I am working in another recipe for granola and in this I used agave syrup, and you don't know the rich that has gone. So you can substitute maple syrup and honey for syrup of agave without problem. I hope that this that can use it. Case of that not can, could use sweetener in powder, or try as you say with them dates, although there no is if the texture will be equal or not. Tell me which option to take and how you get. A hug and thanks for be by here :)
I intend to make your granola this afternoon, but I have had a doubt; you will see in point 4 you say that we divide the mixture into two bowls, and in the 5 that we dump the mixture on the baking sheet.. Shall we flip the mixture of both bowls? I am not sure if you advise to divide into two bowls by cocoa (so that it is not so chocolatey) or to preserve....
The amounts are divided in two to make one with cocoa and one without cocoa. Then you turn them over on the baking sheet but on one side and the other so that they stay separate and once baked you can keep them separately. One hug and you'll tell me