This recipe of pizza rolls home filled with makes me very excited to share it with you. It is a recipe dedicated to you so that you luzcáis without any difficulty on Valentine's day or whenever you want, but it is my turn to YouTube with video recipes that I hope you like very much.
Almost everyone when it starts the year, make a list of deseos-objetivos that we want to accomplish throughout the year. And I this year proposed me two dedicated to you I hope you like them. The first list was back to making videos.
This year, with the start of the year so regular that I've had, I've had time to think and decide where you would like to try this year. So I hope that I join and wondeful in this adventure that I return with a lot of enthusiasm.
Of course I am not going to leave the blog, and it is clear that it will be more work, but it makes me very excited to be there with you. Photography is one of the nicest things that has given me the blog, because although it has much work (and my that I am not professional I cost more), also has many satisfactions.
I have worked very hard to improve everything, so I'm not going to neglect it for nothing, moreover, another goal is to improve in this regard giving a training jump at last!
But you want me much also make videos so that you can see me and tell me. Have a shortcut so I hope I join and wondeful in this adventure. I promise to work hard and hope you like them.
The first is this recipe, a few rolls of homemade pizza stuffed with cheese mozzarella with ham which are premium and super easy. In the video you can also see how homemade pizza dough because it seemed good idea to show you how easy that is to that you bother you to prepare it at home.
It has a super advantage is that we can make the homemade dough with flour that you want, and if we are gluten-free, we can do it with flour and yeast without gluten, with wholemeal or spelt We can also let our imagination in preparing it, so prepare your homemade pizza dough and watch the video which I hope you like it very much. Happy Valentine!
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 7 g of dry Baker's yeast
- 200 ml of water (best if it is tempered slightly)
- 400 of flour strength
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 100 g of cooked ham, cut into chunks
- 250 g of mozzarella cheese dry (that is not fresh mozzarella)
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 / teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. mix the yeast with the water. Book & move.
2. now we start with homemade pizza dough. Put the flour in a large bowl. We make a hole in the Center and add the salt, the yeast water and oil, and with the help of a hand mix. This can be done directly on the countertop, but I prefer to do it in a bowl because I dirty all much less and is more fa´cil then pick up.
3 we can also use a scraper to mix (as shown in the video), but we will always use it easier us. We must get that dough combines all the ingredients and that it is not nothing flour loose in the bowl.
4 when you have a smooth dough, we turn to the work surface and knead a couple of minutes. We formed a ball and put it back in the bowl. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes. I cover it with a shower CAP that give hotels and use only for the levados mass of bread or pizza.
5. Meanwhile cut the cheese. We need some tacos of about 2 cm. book. Also cut the ham into strips about 8 cm by 2 cm. book.
6. preheat the oven to 200 degrees. When the pizza dough has rested it will have doubled its volume. Lightly flour the counter and dump the dough. Using your hands, roll out the dough forming a thin sheet. We don't roll to knead.
7. cut a piece of pizza around 7 cm approximately. Place in the Middle a piece of cheese and one ham and close the package with the help of the palms of the hands forming a ball.
8 place the balls in our mold. I used one with heart shape, but you can use a suitable oven pan or any mold that you have. Paint with the mixture of oil, oregano, pepper and salt taking care that the pieces are well soaked. Bake 200 degrees about 15-20 minutes.
Serve accompanied by of homemade tomato sauce
- You can make the suitable gluten-free recipe using flour and yeast without gluten
- Fill the ball with what you want
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 60 minutes
- Portions: 22 English Muffins