There is only one way to arrive, and mil to get away
There lost places within your province that should be marked on maps "essential". Discover them, if they also have a culinary bonus for those who like the kitchen, is a double satisfaction. Know the origin of the product and its process, in a so privileged as what we have here, emphasizes its flavor. That is what you can see in The mill of the Manger where there is a magnificent olive oil.
And precisely a good olive oil extra virgin is what it takes to fry these delicious cod fritters that I decided to make a new format. A wafer of wonton egg I had in the fridge and was turning to different fillings. As we were in lent and always cook fritters at this time, I decided to test this version, and I have to tell you that they were a resounding success. So here you have them. I hope like you also. The difference with the traditional doughnuts, is the crispy crust that adds the wonton pasta.
- 3 large potatoes €0.60 (I recommend the special baking)
- 1 clove garlic, minced very €0,05 - a bunch of very chopped parsley €0.15 - 30 g pine nuts €2,50
- 125 g desalted (you can use if you want frozen cod which cannot be to desalinate it) €2,30
- 1 egg €0,10 - two pinches of salt €0.06
- A package of pasta of wonton frying €2.55 (at least there should be 30 sheets) can be found in Chinese food stores.
- A glass of extra virgin olive oil for frying. I have used the oil of the own mill, mill of the gardener Hojiblanca, belonging to Malaga flavor EVOO €2,50
- A chorreoncito to the taste of sugar cane syrup (the only company which it produces today is honey's cane wit Nuestra Señora del Carmen in Frigiliana, Málaga) €0.45
Total €11.26 posed among the approximately 30 pieces that can be drawn at least €1.13 per serving. You can not ask more.
1 Peel the potatoes, cut them into wedges and bake them in a pan with plenty of water and a pinch of salt. Already cut, will cook before. How about 15 minutes approximately will be ready. You will know it because when you click them, they should be very soft. Pass them through a food mill and book.
2 Add to mash the garlic and very chopped parsley. Allow to cool (until it is cold not you add the egg, because if you can not materialize, and what we want is that you link, which does not set)
3. Add the cod is desalted and shredded.
4. toast the pine nuts in the Pan (with nothing more) until they are golden, that should be a couple of minutes over medium-high heat,.
5. when ready, and add to the mixture of potatoes and cod.
6. Add the beaten egg and mix slowly to obtain a paste thin and light.
7 salt to taste.
8. now let's close the wonton. To do this we take a wonton sheet and put it on the table. You have to peel them with care and without haste so not us it breaks.
9 place a teaspoon of filling in the center of our wonton dough square.
10. with the help of a finger, we moisten edges of dough with water.
11 close from one corner towards each other forming a triangle in her leftover filling in the Center.
12. now, we threw two corners backwards, making that the peak of the Center curve slightly forming a fold.
13. finishing close wonton, to round the corners that we brought back. You can also do tea bags by attaching all the corners of the square of pasta).
14 FRY in oil until golden brown (temperature 180 degrees or high heat in vitro). With the already hot oil, FRY about a couple of minutes on each side wonton as much. Put on blotter to drain and remove excess oil. Serve hot with a little honey on top, or very much because... She is so rich! Bon Appetit!
- You can also do the traditional fritters. To do this we will add one more eggs and mix well. Using two tablespoons, making quenelles and FRY in oil hot until golden brown. Put on absorbent paper to remove excess oil and serve hot.
- You can also make pancakes and FRY in hot oil directly. With these cod fritters, I'm going to recommend a brilliant wine that I discovered recently.
- In this case a sweet white, Muscat of Alexandria: schist soil Ariyanas, of Bentomiz wineries. Came with star because it is served in some restaurants featured by the Guide Michelin of Spain, Great Britain, Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. A wine flavor to Malaga that will surprise you safe and I hope you enjoy it as much as my. Its price, €25.60
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- Preparation time: 30 minutes approximately
- Servings: 10
What wonderful pictures and recipe... delicious! I have to try it! A kiss.
Cristyina thank you very much. Comments encourage me day! A big kiss and congratulations on your blog.
What a good painting has this dish, I said it to make it one day.
Thank you Oscar! The truth is that I tried it to give it a twist to the recipe for life, and it was not one. A strong greeting!