This Salchichón de Málaga tartar is a super easy to prepare dish and combining any of the more Malaga ingredients that exist in our gastronomy which is much more than cheer and fried fish (here making clear that the baton and the fried fish are sacred for my).
Pachu barrier, belonging to the Gastroarte group from Malaga chef devised this recipe several years ago and since I learned it in a gastronomic Congress I have not stopped making it.
The main ingredient is the sausage, Malaga. This type of sausage is characterized by very little cure. In addition, it is very seasoned with various spices that give it a very distinctive flavor. In my house I love them all, and I recognize that although to I do not like such which I love to cook with it. This recipe, croquettes and many others, because it integrates very well with other ingredients.
The second ingredient that differentiates this recipe, is the honey from sugar cane. It is made in a single factory in the village Frigiliana Malaga axarquía, a beautiful village that soon I'll talk about. It is a unique honey from sugar cane produced in Andalusia. It is delicious with cheese, eggplant, fruit... but on this occasion we will mix with a mayonnaise that has a taste very, very original.
The other ingredient 100% Malaga is the moscatel raisinmark of identity of wines from Málaga and bringing in this recipe a crunch point.
I assure you that you are going to suck the toes with this tartar. Recently I prepared it for some friends from Barcelona and they could not imagine that such different ingredients combine as well. Don't you think so? Come to try and you will see
- 2 sausage of Malaga €4.60
- 40 Gr. of raisins from Malaga seedless €0,20
- a bunch of chives € 0.50
- half a teaspoon of tabasco €0.10
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard €0.15
- 4 tablespoons molasses €0.60
- 1 egg €0,13
- 1 egg yolk €0.08
- half a teaspoon of lemon juice €0.07
- 200-400 ml sunflower oil €0.40
Total €6.83 that among the generous 8 you servings that you will have with these quantities, are €0.85 per serving. A luxury dish at a fantastic price.
1 prepare the sauce beginning by making a homemade mayonnaise with egg, yolk and sunflower oil. Once we have a textured hard left to beat.
2. with the help of a spoon mix the mustard and honey with the mayonnaise. Add a few drops of lemon and tabasco. Lemon to taste if necessary and add salt to taste. You don't need black pepper because Malaga Peperoni has already been much. Reserve in the fridge.
3. finely chop the chives and reserving some rods without itching to decorate.
4 finely chop knife the two sausages. It is convenient to choose them very soft so it costs us less work chop them by hand. The smaller we slice it better. We want to make the appearance of a steak tartare.
5. Once we have the ready sausage, mix with raisins, sauce and chopped chives. You should go and chive sauce adding gradually to achieve the perfect mix without sauce spend but we did not miss.
6 serve decorated with a little sauce over and a few sticks of chives.
- If you want an express version it uses a mayonnaise of pot. The flavor will not be the same but you will get out of the predicament.
- Well if you don't have sausage, Malaga, use less seasoning you find, and you will serve
- Add some pistachios chopped for extra texture
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8