This Sandwich with kimchi crab club is a gift to afternoons at home movies. It is the traditional club sandwich, but with a twist, something different and original as it is Loleta. In this new recipe of look you with Loleta, you will taste the sandwich and crab richest in the world with a sauce with kinuchi that will make you suck you fingers
- Sliced bread (white or seeds)
- 200 g of prepared mayonnaise
- Salsa kimuchi
- A teaspoon of soy sauce
- A little rice vinegar
- A few slices of bacon
- 250 g of cooked crab meat (in preserved or frozen serves as the fresh)
- finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- a finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 avocado into thin slices
- Sliced tomato
- Crispy lettuce leaves
1 make the kimchi sauce: mix mayonnaise with a little sauce, kimchi, soy sauce and a few drops of rice vinegar.
2. toast bread and spread each slice with kimchi sauce
3. mix crab meat with kimchi sauce, chopped cilantro and the finely chopped fresh chives.
4 place a layer of crab on the slice of bread, over a few slices of avocado and fried bacon, sliced tomato and lettuce leaves.
5 put the other slice of bread on top and heat a moment on the plate. Serve with fried potato wedges.
Photos courtesy of MIriam Robledo, TV Channel Canal Cocina