These banana Cookies, chocolate and nuts love my son. Few pleasures there is so great for baking cookies At home. I have the good fortune to have a child that I adore but that also makes me much company in the kitchen.
From little I got with me to sniff and me has never clogged. To the reverse have enjoyed much and still enjoying from each time that spent together in the kitchen that are many.
These Cookies of banana, chocolate and nuts are some of their favorite, and although in this occasion them did I, to it you leave super good, them prepares also hand, without use Blender that is as learned to make them and I love see you how is concentrated to the weigh them ingredients and follow them steps.
Cooking with children is one of the most beautiful things you can do with them. See how to discover new flavours, learn how to make your favorite dishes and share so many laughs, is the best things.
If it is over with your child, then it is one of those moments for which the Master Card and Visa are good for nothing.
I love cooking with it, smearing the kitchen, sucking rods with what is left of the cake mix, try the mass of raw banana, chocolate and Walnut Cookies and MOP the bowl of whipped cream with a spatula.
A pleasure, a lujazo and a few moments that I will never forget and I think continue to enjoy with him while he wants. Encourage you to enjoy also you in the kitchen with your children, nephews, cousins or friends.
It is an anti-stress activity that you'll laugh much more than with many others. Enjoy, laugh, and eat these delicious banana, chocolate and Walnut Cookies.
And if you want to see the video, you can see here
- 125 g flour
- 70 g of flour integral of spelt
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 170 g of salted butter
- 105 g sugar
- 105 g of brown sugar (I use light brown sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- a large plantain mash
- 100 g of oat flakes
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped coarsely in chunks 1/4 inch
- 50 g of California walnuts chopped
Utensils used in the preparation of the Cookies of banana, chocolate and walnuts and those used for photographs are of from Tala Cooking, one of my favourite manufacturers of kitchen utensils:cocoa sprinkler, icing sugar sprinkler, Sugar Bowl, napkin dispenser
1. preheat the oven to 180.
2 mix the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
3. put butter and sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle; mix at medium speed until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
4. lower the speed and add the egg and the vanilla. Mix and add the crushed banana.
5 Add flour mixture and mix until it is well integrated
6 Add the oats, chocolate chunks and nuts.
7 prepare the trays to bake by placing over a baking papelee. With helps of a spoons of make balls of ice cream, make balls and place them on the trays of oven to ones 4 cm of distance between them.
8 bake banana, chocolate and Walnut Cookies for 11 minutes approximately until they are well browned. Place on a wire rack and allow to cool completely
- The cookies can be stored in airtight boxes up to 2 days, and support freeze tightly wrapped
- You can bake two trays at the same time. After 6 minutes change the trays of position: the of down up and backwards the other and hornar other 6 minutes
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 30 cookies