This squash with Parmesan and Sage gratin is the recipe I chose nothing but know the new pans Bra Infinity. It was an event BRA convened for a small group of guests, bloggers United by the passion for cooking and that we were lucky to try cooking this new line of pans that are higher performance and improved non-stick quality of Bra.
Prepared us something original super, a unique and fun experience in which bloggers by way of a Top Chef Cook groups with the same ingredients in different recipes that we ate then and all, absolutely all, cooked in the new Bra Infinity, that in addition to the best stick I've tried in my life, have the detachable handle! What does that with them we can also oven cooking. And although this squash with Parmesan and Sage gratin don't prepare you it came out delicious recipes.
While Enrique Soriano, director of Marketing and export and Bra-Isogona It made us the presentation of this new product, I was already thinking of what prescription was going to brand new. Said and done as soon as I had it in my hands, I decided to elaborate gratin of pumpkin with Parmesan and Sage, as of now season thanks to the pumpkin, and that to the made in the ovenallows me to do other things while it is cooking. I hope you like tato as we at home.
- 1 kilo of pumpkin €1.59
- 2 onions €0.25
- 1 clove of garlic €0.10
- Salt €0.02
- freshly ground black pepper €0.02
- a bunch of fresh Sage €0,50
- 300 ml of liquid cream €0.74
- 120 g of grated Parmesan €0.90
- 3 tablespoons bread grated €0.15
Total €4.25 from 8 you rations that they come out with these amounts are €0.53 per serving. You will not find a more rich lining by so little. So enjoy!
1 turn on the oven to 180º.
2. in a saucepan or skillet ovenproof (I used my new BraInfinity) rub a garlic so that is a bit imbued with flavor. Book & spend a bit of butter over the surface.
3 clean the pumpkin, remove the skin and cut into squares. Chop the onions finely. Mix both vegetables and put on our pan. Add a little salt. Book.
4. in a bowl, mix half of Parmesan cheese, finely grated with the cream and the chopped Sage leaves (save a handful of leaves without itching for the final decoration). Season with salt and pepper and add to our skillet. Bake for 40 minutes.
5. in a bowl mix the rest of the Parmesan cheese with bread crumbs. Book
6 remove from the oven our pumpkin and sprinkle over bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese mixture, return to oven and bake another 15 minutes. If passed this time the surface is not Golden, turn on the broiler and broil a few minutes until well browned. Serve hot
- This pumpkin gratin with parmesan and sage is ideal to accompany your meats or as a starter
- Add your favorite vegetables and have a healthy and powerful dish
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 75 minutes
- Servings: 8