Because this cabbage Kale salad, bimi, quinoa and kimchee which prepared during the filming of the command news program which aired yesterday and he had so much as well.
Recording for television is always an experience and in my case I'm still living it as girl with red shoes, very intensely and very wide-eyed to learn everything you can. In the case of command today (La TVE 1) was also something completely different to what I have done other times on television, so it was a different experience that I took advantage of to the maximum.
In this recording of command today, I was fortunate to meet Julia Varela, the journalist of the program that came to do the story and that it seemed that we know has always. Sergio, the camera did everything because it was comfortable so I enjoyed the Nice opportunity to share also the experience with my family. Another great experience that comes already forever in my backpack.
I want to thank especially to Antonio and Salome as they are and by always bring me to the market of Atarazanas things so I ask you, although there are many of the rare bringing them that I have not tested yet. Without them this cabbage Kale salad, bimi, quinoa and kimchee would not have been possible. And above all I want to thank Dani Carnero (Paul Schiff Award for Best Chef by the Academy of Gastronomy of Malaga 2016), the owner and chef of the restaurant La Cosmopolita for making me so happy every time I go to eat there and for being such good people. Commando Today enjoyed his home very much. Finally, my friends Alejandro and Nono from Exotic Fruit Box (Malaga company of tropical fruit cultivation) for such good products supplied us for the recording of the program.
For those who do not see yesterday the issuing command today, was superior to other similar that make their intake recommendable on super foods, those that now everyone wants to eat and cook cabbage Kale, the salicornia, the bimi, bulgur or quinoa that I like so much, and no more to who know you a protein power and vitamins as well as some rich really rich. I leave the video of the program:
And here I bring you the recipe for the salad of cabbage Kale, bimi, quinoa and kimchee which prepared for the program and I hope you do. It is original, light and delicious. The camera and my husband gave good account her after filming - ate it up whole - so I hope you like you enjoy!
- 6 leaves of cabbage Kale curly €2,00
- 6 bimi or baby broccoli sprouts €0.80
- a handful of salicornia €0.70
- 2 avocados €1,50
- 1/2 cup bulgur mixed with quinoa €0.65
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds peeled €0.25
- 2 strawberries €0.25
- 1/2 ducharadita of Dijon mustard €0.10
- 1/2 teaspoon of kimchee €0.07
- 20 ml of extra virgin olive oil €0.08
Total €6.40, i.e. €1.60 per portion of a salad of cabbage, Kale, bimi, quinoa and kimchee to not leave you indifferent and with which you will enjoy eating healthy
1. put to cook the quinoa with the bulgur. For this purpose we put 3 parts water for every part of quinoa and bulgur. Let Cook for about 10 minutes until they are to the date. When you're ready, we rinsed with cold water and reserve well drained.
2. wash all ingredients. Cut the leaves of cabbage Kale into pieces. It is important that leaves keep the curly part so then the cabbage Kale, bimi, quinoa and kimchee salad is more eye-catching.
3. Peel and cut the avocado into small tacos.
4. cut the bimi outbreaks. For this salad only use flowers that are the top of each branch, but the rest reserve it to make grilled which is great.
5. now make the vinaigrette. In a bowl put the olive with the kimchee and mustard oil and with a fork beat to obtain a creamy dressing.
6. on the dish you are going to use to put a couple of tablespoons of dressing in the form of base over put a layer of cabbage kale leaves and cover with the avocado.
7 put the salicornia and sprouts of bimi scattered throughout the salad. We distributed the sunflower seeds and quinoa on top of our salad and finish with a few teaspoons of dressing up.
8. we finished the dish with a few small pieces of strawberries that will add a delicious sweet touch that will contrast with the salty hit of the salicornia, and a spectacular presentation
- Save a little dressing to serve. Being generous you chuparás you fingers
- You can also add a few strips of carrot raw for an extra crunch in your coleslaw Kale, bimi, quinoa and kimche
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 4