These croquettes of tandoori chicken will you love. A long time ago that the cakes are my favorite food. And it's also funny because delighted me French fries, croquettes I most like with salad. A good salad of lettuce and tomato and carrot and tuna and some fresh spring onion. So much so that on my birthday always ask my mother to prepare me the same: croquettes with salad. I love them and are one of those dishes I always ask in all the places that I go because I love to try them in all possible ways.
At home I like to make them almost everything. Course of ham and egg chicken hard, but also of calamaritos ink, gambas Al ajillo, or how are you today, a delicious tandoori chicken croquettes.
The first thing that must be done for these croquettes of tandoori chicken is chicken tandoori which is very easy and you love my son. This chicken is not with sauce, and roast in the oven, is a little dry if not taken at the time. And that was how the idea. Some leftover chicken tandoori from the weekend that normally take for a served but this time decided to make croquettes and go discovery! So they have a crunchy taste to India, because the chicken tandoori has centre stage along with crunching bread cracker and the softness of the béchamel.
The red color of the chicken and the spicy make sure tandoori chicken croquettes are very beautiful color and a flavor intense and delicious. If not the spicy you like only you have to decrease the amount of chili powder and nothing more, but the spicy gives them a unique and very original, flavor so we go for them.
For the tandoori masala
- 1/2 kg of chicken Skinless boneless €2.00
- 1 teaspoon salt 0,03 €
- the juice of 1 lemon €0.10
- 2 natural yoghurts €0,50
- Finely chopped onion €0.15
- 1 clove garlic, minced €0.03
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated €0.08
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala €0.30
- 1 teaspoon chile powder €0.10
- half a teaspoon of turmeric €0.05
- 1 tsp red colouring €0.25
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander ground €0.05
For the bechamel
- 1 litre of milk €0.69
- 2 tablespoons butter €0.15
- 180 g of flour Santa Rita €0,13
- €0.03 salt
- black pepper freshly moilida €0.05
- 1 teaspoon Walnut nutmeg €0.05
- 1 jar of Crispy bread cracker Santa Rita -It is a bread grated fatter and texture that da to the croquettes is much crispier. I love it! €2.63
- 2 eggs €0.25
- 3 tablespoons flour €0.03
Total 7.65 by some 60 croquettes will have with these quantities and which represent only €0.13 per unit. To that is worth?
1 in a bowl mix all the ingredients (less chicken) chicken moving well with a spoon. In a large bowl, place chicken pieces and cover with marinade, making sure that all the pieces are well covered. Let marinate between 6 and 24 hours (as always I say the best is to prepare it the day before to stand all night).
2. last this time, preheat the oven to 200ºc. Remove from the fridge and baling, wrapping in aluminum chicken with marinade. The best is to do 2 or 3 packages and place them on a baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes.
3 past this time, remove from the oven and carefully remove aluminum. Return to the oven for another 20 minutes until the chicken is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool. When the chicken has lost heat, crumble well threadbare pieces. book.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the béchamel sauce. In a saucepan heat the milk please. In a large saucepan heat 2 tablespoons butter and Add flour. When it is browned to start adding hot milk little by little non-stop moving with rods. Once we have added all the milk, add the ' chicken and move without stopping, leaving simmering medium for about 15 minutes until the bechamel is cooked and not know to flour.
5. allow tuning the dough and dump it in a sleeve pastry. Allow to cool completely.
6. in a bowl, beat two eggs with a pinch of salt. Prepare another bowl with flour and another with the crusty bread.
7 begin to form croquettes with help of sleeve pastry. Pass each croquette in flour, then beaten egg and finally the breadcrumbs.
8. when we have them all, FRY in abundant olive oil extra hot (about 180 °). Put them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil and to eat!
- These croquettes are a delicious spicy touch that you can delete if you do not add the chili powder
- Get a lot and freeze the croquettes before frying. So you have a delicious snack at any time
- Preparation time: 90 minutes more time of marinated chicken and cooled mass
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 60 croquettes approximately