These teaspoons of scallops with truffles and chives will make your guests to hallucinate with you. Some delicious Scallops with crispy flair that will surprise us all by their presentation. You can prepare them as an appetizer as part of your cocktail with any way or easy win safe. So you know, you look with Loleta
- 400 g of scallops
- Peeled hazelnuts
- Chopped chives
- Shallot, peeled and chopped into very tiny pieces
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- a black truffle
- 1/2 tablespoon of hazelnut oil
- Chives for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the scallops: separate the red part (the coral) and the fabric that covers the Center. The red side for another recipe book.
- In a large bowl, mix a tablespoon of chopped spring onion, a teaspoon of very chopped hazelnuts, a spoonful of shallots and grated truffle.
- In a skillet Sauté lightly until the shallot and the onions have softened.
- With the very hot pan, mark scallops
- Quickly serve on teaspoons and garnish with some chopped spring onion and chives and a little more than hazelnuts into pieces slightly larger than before.
Photo: Miriam Robledo. TV Channel Canal Cocina