Ingredients for 12 rolls
- 50 g rice vermicelli noodles
- 12 sheets of leaves for rolls
- 200 grams of onion
- 150 g grated carrot
- 30 grams of dry type shitake mushrooms
- 1 piece of white cabbage
- ground black pepper
- an egg yolk
- vegetable oil for frying
- Fish sauce to accompany
- Leaves of mint and lettuce
Roll fish sauce ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon crushed chile
- 1 tsp. sugar
- the juice of a lime or lemon
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- To soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl. To soak vermicelli vermicelli in a bowl. Let hydrate for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop the green beans and julienned carrot. Chop the onion into thin rings and cut them in half. Chop the mushrooms.
- In a large bowl mix all the vegetables, noodles, salt, black pepper, and egg yolk.
- Pass the meat grilled. Chop finely and add to the vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste.
- To use rice paper sheets should moisturize them before. To do this we will pass them by hot water. Then dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Take a sheet for rolls. Place a tablespoon of the filling in the Center. (If we use prawns placed one above)
- Close forming a packet. Repeat until all the rolls.
- Make fish sauce. To do this, mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix until the sugar has dissolved. If you need a little fire can be put to dissolve well (depends on the amount that we do).
- FRY in hot oil. Brown well, turning until browned on all sides.
- Arrange on a platter covered with absorbent paper order to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve the rolls wrapped in a leaf of mint, and in turn a leaf of lettuce. Accompany sauce fish to wet the rolls, or any other that you like: soy,