These chocolate popsicles are the creamiest you're going to make at home. As easy as mixing 4 ingredients uy easy and freezing.
I also leave you vegan and lactose-free options so you can make them as you see fit. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that they are addictive!
- 500 ml low-fat cream or coconut milk
- 150 ml low-fat condensed milk or condensed oat milk
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt (optional)
- 180 g vegan dark chocolate 80% finely chopped cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
In a bowl put the cream or coconut milk, condensed milk, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt and mix.
Chop the chocolate with a knife and melt it in a bowl in the microwave in batches of 30 seconds until it is completely melted (with this heat in 60 seconds it is already melted).
Add it to the mixture of the bowl and with the help of a blender crush well so as not to leave any lump.
Fill the mold with polo shirts and put them in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours (UPO I prepare them in the afternoon and leave them overnight).
To unmold them, pass them through hot water for a moment under the tap.
Once ready we can serve them as is or cover them with melted chocolate.
We serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- It is a very creamy ice cream that you can also put in a container and then take it forming balls accompanied by cookies or as is
- To take them out of the freezer a couple of minutes before
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 5 minutes more cold time
- Servings: 10 polo shirts