These orange and carrot popsicles are made with only 3 ingredients and are completely vegan sugar-free, lactose-free and gluten-free and with all the vitamins to put you all this summer.
You only need 3 minutes and a food processor, a food processor or a blender to make them and you will have the richest and most natural popsicles of the season.
You'll tell me.
- 3 carrots
- 2 oranges
- 100 g skimmed milk yoghurt or lactose-free yoghurt or soy yoghurt
- 1 piece of ginger (optional)
Pela las naranjas.
Crush all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Fill in the pole molds. Take to the freezer a minimum of 6 hours already. enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- You can add a handful of strawberries
- If you do not find it sweet enough you can add a little honey or agave syrup
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 5 minutes plus 6 hours of freezer
- Servings: 8 poles