This is without a doubt my favorite English dessert: fruit, jelly cream. A combination of delicious, healthy and beautiful.
Do you know that gelatine has many proteins and very few calories? So in addition to by how beautiful that is, always have at home. I love.
- (can also use frozen red fruits) 500 g natural strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fruit liqueur (optional)
- 2 envelopes gelatin of strawberries
- 250 g of ladyfingers cake
Para la crema pastelera
- 425 ml whole milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 30 ml of pure vanilla extract (you in this case I recommend using extract and vanilla pods do not because both natural extract and vanilla paste contain alcohol which will help us to avoid the ice cream to crystallize and is creamy and smooth)
- 230 g double cream
- 160 g sugar
For the cream
- 300 ml cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- grating chocolate
1. wash and chop strawberries into small pieces and add the liqueur. Book.
2 first prepare the pastry cream. In a medium bowl, pour two tablespoons of milk, yolks, vanilla and cornstarch and mix until the cream is well integrated. Book.
3. in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat the remaining milk with the cream and sugar when it breaks to boil start to move and leave to cook for about 4 minutes.
4 remove from heat and slowly pour this milk boiled over the bowl of yolks stirring constantly to prevent the yolks are cooked. Return to putting this mixture into the saucepan to fire environment for 5 minutes. Book.
5. in another saucepan bring water to a boil to make Strawberry gelatin according to the manufacturer's instructions.
6. in a bowl, place strawberries. Cover with gelatin: must be a layer of 2 fingers if he is a large cup or one more or less if you are single. Go to the fridge and let Jell gelatin (15 minutes are enough normally).
7. once the gelatin is strong, cover with a layer of ladyfingers cake and pour over cream custard that should not be cold at all so well soak the cakes or pastry. Cool completely in the refrigerator.
8. Mount the cream with the sugar until it forms hard peaks. With the help of a sleeve pastry covering the entire surface of our Cup. Garnish with a little grated chocolate.
Photos courtesy by TV Channel Canal Cocina