The generosity is to give before being asked
Sometimes life gives you surprises too nice and gives you the that you would have never imagined. Life is so imperfect today are of luck Because tart apples with a nice history teneisuna
There is a Russian painter named Anna Rastorgueva (I started to follow it through from) Instagramwhere it is known as Sally Mao). A few months ago I published a photo of my new Moleskine Cookbook, she liked it, we discussed it and we started to follow us.
Recently, Sally, contacted me for that colaborásemos joints. Sally asked me to help him to find the best recipe of apple piea traditional recipe without much difficulty and whose ingredients are easy to find... in Russia. It was to help in a job than the prestigious design magazine Russian Beamnused has commissioned for special edition Christmas. It had to be a delicious, easy and traditional cake, and Sally was convinced that I could help you.
Said and done: call you Apple pie project. Quickly I began to read and read all the recipes Apple had done that before and that had failed to do. I picked up here and there until you reach this cake that was the round end to a great day of paella with friends. She as you can check, I corresponded by sending me these beautiful Illustrations the step by step recipe. Draws as the angels, with a casual touch that makes everything look extra special... just beautiful! Not is if it will be the best Apple Pie, but I assure you that for the love that we have him put the two to make this post, it is more than delicious. Ruso-espanola connection! We tasted it? Thank you Anna!
- 400 gr of flour €0,42
- 40 g of sugar €0.05
- a pinch of salt €0.02
- 300 gr of butter cold €1,50
- 100 g water cold €0.02
- 125 g of butter €0.50
- 125 g of white sugar €0.12
- 100 g brown sugar €0.15
- 20 GR flour €0.02
- 65 g water 0.02
- 6 golden or granny smith or fuji apples €1.20
Total €4.00, i.e. 0.33 per serving. No, no I'm wrong, just €0.33 each. You have not tried anything like.
1. in a large bowl mix the flour, white sugar and salt.
2. Add the cold butter cut into cubes and with help of the fingertips or a food processor mix at low speed until no whole pieces of butter.
3. when the dough does not have flour loose, add the water and beat until the dough has been made ball a little more. The dough will have a soft texture.
4 now the dough. To do this the easiest is to take two roles of baking (tracing paper) and place half of the dough between them (about 350 gr.)
5. put a paper on the work surface. The mass in the Center and cover with another paper. With the help of a roller, dough sheeters to cover mold that we won't have to grease because the dough has enough butter.
6. preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
7 remove the paper up and place the dough onto the mould so that the remaining paper is up. Carefully remove the paper and adjust the dough to mold. If the dough is too soft to spend a few minutes to the refrigerator so that it hardens.
8. Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices.
9 place on mold. It should be raised, as a lot, so add the apples without fear.
10. cut another layer of dough into a 2 cm wide strips. Begin by placing five strips of dough over the apples horizontally. Then fold the strips alternately in half and place a strip of dough in the center of the mold. Unfold the strips and fold which before had been unfolded. Place another horizontal Strip. We'll put strips alternately. In este link You can see how the lattice. Reserve in the fridge.
11. in a saucepan heat the butter please.
12. when break to boil, add the white sugar, brown sugar, water and flour. Let it boil a couple of minutes.
13 pour this syrup over the cake carefully does not spill out and everything is well covered.
14 finished the cake, bake for 15 minutes at 220 ° C.
15 past this time to lower the temperature to 175 ° C and bake for 45-60 minutes more approximately until the apples are soft.
16. remove the cake from the oven. Cool for an hour at least before serving if you want to serve cold, or serve immediately if you prefer it hot. I took it to two hours and was warm, juicy... it's over in a Flash!
- Prepare the dough in advance and freeze until you want to make the cake.
- It cools well already stretched dough so that the lattice is easier to develop.
- Dare to change the fruit pears or peaches. It is also delicious.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Preparation time: 120 min.
- Seating: 12 cake personasEsta has an almost perfect balance between the acidity of apples and sweet brown sugar. I would take it with a Catalan cream liqueur, Melody. Sweet and delicious... so much that you take just a little more... Your price: €8.80.