It is curious how to rediscover dishes that my mother prepared us to my brothers for my son and to my home. It's fun to see how what I loved also likes my child and how dishes that are not perhaps common, back to my memory and I put in practice after many years without taking them.
This is the case for today's recipe. At home almost every night had dinner eggs, but prepared in different ways: to the dish, omelet, souffle... Today touches them the eggs. My mother prepared a very thick delicious homemade tomato sauce and added or removed ingredients according to what you have in the fridge. I prepare them like her, but adding cheese that melts into the other ingredients and is delicious. Super easy and very rich. I hope you like them!
- 2 eggs €0.22
- 100 g of cooked ham chopped €0.80
- 2 sausage chopped €0,75
- 250 g of homemade tomato sauce thick €0,75
- a bit of fresh parsley €0,10
Total €2.62 per two rations (€1.31 per serving), this recipe it's first delicious dinner. Fast, easy and cheap, very cheap.
1 grease suitable for oven two dishes or ramekins.
2. place a tablespoon of tomato sauce covering all the bottom of the dish.
3. Add ham cooked on one side.
4. next to the ham put the sausage on the other side of the ham and chopped, add more tomato sauce.
5 cracking the egg and turn it over between chorizo and tomato on the plate.
6 bake for 10 minutes until the egg has set but the yolk is still liquid.
7 serve with a few croutons of bread toasted or better still with picatostes (fried bread).
- You use prosciutto instead of ham
- Add if you fancy a bit of cheese on top and get a delicious Gratin touch
- To give a touch of color adds a few peas
- It simplifies the process by buying a home style tomato sauce
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Seating: 2