This is the easy granola recipe without oven in 15 minutes that I wrote a few weeks ago. It has no gluten or sugar and does not need oven so finally you have a recipe for good without oven breakfast that is prepared in a very short time.
I've done it with chocolate which I love but you can also make the same recipe with pure cocoa powder if you prefer a more chocolate version. The coconut and chocolate go very well so if you really like the taste of cocoa, you can add it to your ingredients. In that case you can use in addition to flavoring it with cinnamon or cardamom powder and the taste will be very rich.
A simple to prepare in 15 minutes recipe and for which only need a frying pan. You can then store it in a sealed pot in which will be perfect long.
- 1 tablespoon dry grated coconut
- 30 g chopped almonds
- 30 g of hazelnuts, halved
- 3 tablespoons coconut slices
- 200 g of oat flakes
- 100 g of dark chocolate cut into small pieces
- 50 g of banana chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
In a skillet toast the coconut grated with the slices of coconut and almonds and hazelnuts, halved taking care that they do not burn. Book in a large bowl
Toasted oat flakes for 15 minutes to fire medium until it is well toasted. It is important to be aware so it won't burn
Quickly pour the rest of ingredients and move well. Leave to cool completely in the bowl and enjoy with yogurt, milk or alone!
- Replaced hazelnuts and almonds with your favorite dried fruits
- Substitute maple syrup for honey
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: easy