These gluten-free and lactose-free Apple muffins are light and soft and filled with delicious candy apples which make them very juicy on the inside. A perfect muffins for breakfast or snack prepared in healthy manner, at home and by hand because they are so simple that you don't need electric mixer to make them so well.
A bowl, spoon and ingredients is all you'll need to have them ready at a time without complications and to taste all at home.
In addition to simple to prepare, they are very juicy muffins, thanks to the ripe apples and sweets of Divina Ambrosía. Some apples that serve us to prepare these gluten-free muffins with a crispy almond finish. I assure you that no one will know that they are gluten-free and the celiacs will enjoy as ever a cupcakes as soft as those made with white wheat flour.
A classic and traditional recipe transformed into Apple gluten free cupcakes.
- 110 g flour integral gluten-free oats
- 100 g almond flour (ground almonds)
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon and a half of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon ground for the mass and for the end
- 60 g Brown cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 160 ml natural yogurt lactose without fat or sugar, at room temperature (you can use normal yogurt without prefer)
- 80 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 160 ml of Apple sauce (you have the recipe here and to these cupcakes you just do 1/4 of the amount of the recipe)
- 3 Apples Divine Ambrosia peeled, heartless and chopped
For the crumble
- 80 g chopped almonds
- 80 g brown sugar
- 80 g oatmeal
- 80 g cold butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 200 C.
On a tray, place 12 capsules of cupcakes and book.
In a large bowl put flour oats, almonds flour, buckwheat flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Mix bine with a spoon. Add baking soda and cinnamon and mix again. Book.
In another bowl, mix put yogurt, olive oil, eggs and manzanaMezclar sauce well. Add the salt and sugar eln and with a spatula, add to the flour mixture.
Mix until everything is well integrated and the mixture is uniform.
Grate 2 apples and pour them onto the dough.
Place two tablespoons full of batter into each mold for cupcakes.
Make the crumble, mixing all the ingredients with the tip of your fingers.
Cover Cupcakes with the crumble.
Cut the remaining Apple halves and in thin slices, placing two or three slices on each cupcake taking care that one end is hundiudo in the mass.
Bake for 20-22 minutes.
Let cool for at least one hour before serving.
- They will endure perfect for 3 days in a Tin. and they are perfect for freezing
- You can bake in a large cake Pan
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 18 muffins