These fillets of leg of Lamb with honey and nuts taboulé have become recipe star at home. It is a very easy recipe that also has a delicious taste.
Until recently, home only cooked the lamb in the traditional way: leg of lamb or lamb shoulder, but now that I find more cuts, it is much easier to incorporate it into the diet, since it is not necessary to buy too much, as I was going with the full leg, but I can buy the amount that I really need and I can make these fillets of leg of Lamb with honey and nuts taboulé.
Y todo gracias a la campaña que la Interprofesional del Ovino y Caprino de Carne –INTEROVIC, ha organizado para modernizar el producto y romper con esa idea de que el cordero lo dejamos solo para las navidades y poco más. Además gracias a que ahora podemos encontrar más cortes, se ha convertido en una carne más versátil que puedo preparar de mil maneras. Esta de hoy de Filetes de pierna de cordero con miel y taboulé de frutos secos, es una de las que más me aplauden cuando la preparo así que espero que os guste tanto como a los míos.
For the marinade of honey lamb leg steaks
- Juice of 1 orange €0,20
- Juice of half lime €0.25
- 2 tablespoons honey €0.15
- 4 cloves of garlic €0,24
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon €0.15
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground €0.07
- 1/4 teaspoon clove ground €0.04
- 1 teaspoon salt €0.01
- a little pepper €0.05
For the oven
- 1 kg leg of lamb steaks €14.90
- 3 naranjas0, €70
- 3 cloves of garlic €0.12
- 1 large onion €0.25
- 1 leek €0.30
- a little parsley curly €0.15
- 1 cup of chicken broth €0.30
- 1 splash of brandy €0.40
For the nuts taboulé
- 150 g of cous cous €0.30
- 1/2 teaspoon salt €0.01
- 1 tablespoon olive oil €0.04
- 1 tablespoon raisins seedless €0.12
- dates 1 tablespoon chopped €0.15
- 1 tablespoon pistachio €0.25
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts €0.28
- 1 tablespoon almonds €0.29
- 1 tablespoon Mint
- 2 tablespoons of corn
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Total €24.14, i.e. 3.02 per serving of a unicoque dish is going to solve every day and the special day
1 preheat the oven to 180 ° C
2. in a bowl, mix all ingredients of marinade
3. place fillets of leg of lamb in a bowl and put the marinade over them. Stand for half an hour
4. in a saucepan put the garlic and finely chopped onion. Sauté in a little oil. Then add as oranges, cut into wheels and fillets with its marinade with chicken broth and bake leg of lamb fillets with honey for about 20 minutes until steaks are thoroughly cooked
5. Meanwhile prepare the nuts taboulé. Chop all the ingredients and place them in a large bowl.
6. to cook the cous cous put it in a bowl. In a saucepan put a part and 1/3 of water to a boil. When it has boiled, we turn over the couscous and cover with a lid or a dish for 5 minutes. Add a choro of oil and a pinch of salt and mix well. Let tuning.
7. when the Couscous has hardened we add to the bowl with the ingredients and dress with oil and vinegar. We already have our nuts taboulé
8 we serve leg of lamb fillets with honey along with the taboule.
- If you prefer you can leave the entire leg while in that case the cooking time will increase depending on the weight of the leg of lamb
- Use your favorite vegetables to the nuts taboulé
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8