From 5 to 8 June you can enjoy the IV Feria de Malaga organized cover by San Miguel in the plaza de toros de la Malagueta. Under a huge tent, more than 20 restaurants in Malaga offer specialities in tapas, with much Sabor a Málaga. We've loved the creations of "The magnificent 7" (chefs star michelin that accompany this promotion by all Spain). On occasion, have been Diego de el Río, Rafa Morales, Miguel Angel de la Cruz, Beatriz Sotelo, Charo Carmona and Ignacio Carmona (of Manducare), winner of the previous edition. We were also accompanied by Eva simpatiquisima, Master Chef.
They have made us a super show cooking paired with beer, with a good number of proposals. Do you want them to see? We go beyond!
- –White garlic, kimchi with tuna and avocado. Malagueña, original and renewed the option of Diego De el Rio Mena. Paired with a San Miguel 1516
- –Japanese Pickle cod cuisine with the soft Wastainer. Impressive commitment to Rafa Morales (that if you want rice Catalina - Madrid)
–Horse mackerel, emulsified marinade, fruits and fresh outbreaks. The original proposal of Beatriz Sotelo (A station restaurant) wine and food matching with a Grimbergen
- –Pickled quail with green onions and pine cones. The proposal of the ecochef Miguel Angel de la Cruz (La botica de Matapozuelos - Valladolid) cuisine with a Kronenburg
- –Ajoblanco beans Charo Carmona (Cozina art) of Antequera. Always in search of traditional dishes from the inside, in this case paired with an Alhambra reservation 1925.
- –Corvina ceviche with celery and avocado cream maridado with San Miguel special. Fresh choice that brings Ignacio Carmona Manducare restaurant (winner of the last year)