A delicious Iberian salad. Worried about the operation bikini? This super salad will help you like no, because she also succeed at your table. Look you with Loleta brings you today a salad very complete and beautiful star that will make your guests are left with labora open.
For the confit dam:
- 2 dams of Iberian pig
- 1 liter of extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Peel of 1 lemon
For the salad:
- oak leaf ½
- ½ lollo rosso or which you like the most
For the Modena vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons oil confit dams
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 70 g of brown sugar
- olive oil confit dams
- Pedro Ximenez syrup (optional)
- 200 gr of dessert wine Pedro Ximénez
- 200 g of sugar
- A few fresh raspberries (optional)
- Some branches of chives for garnish (optional)
1 for the dams. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and Brown over high heat dams. Move to a baking dish cover with oil and add a little salt, black pepper, cloves of garlic unpeeled but crushed, the skin of the lemon and the cinnamon sticks and bake at 100 ° C with resistance up and down for two hours at medium altitude.
2. salad: wash the lettuce and chop them. Book.
3 Modena Vinaigrette: mix the vinegar, the olive oil, chives, and a little salt. Mix well and dress the lettuce leaves.
4. sweet cherry tomatoes: in a skillet over high heat Sauté clean tomatoes with sugar moreno and a drizzle of oil of the dams. Stir until the sugar has melted and Caramelized tomatoes.
5. syrup of vinegar of Pedro Ximénez simmer the wine and sugar for a few minutes until it thickens slightly. We can also buy already made syrup.
6. on a bed of marinated lettuce, place the rolled dams, distribute the tomatoes and drizzle with the syrup of Pedro Ximénez sprinkle over raspberries, Maldon salt and l.
Photos courtesy of MIriam Robledo, TV Channel Canal Cocina