This Cheesecake with strawberries is one of my favorite, because in addition to being delicious, it is beautiful. The first time I saw one of these pies I thought about how hard that would be to get those drawings so beautiful, until I did it once and I realized that appearances are deceptive at times for good.
This type of finish that I've used in my Cheesecake with strawberries is called in English swirl, and involves the use of two different ingredients or at least two different colors. The rich flavor of strawberries goes perfectly with the cheese. It is one of those ingredients that I usually mix my salad: cheese, idiazabal cheese and strawberries, strawberries and quinoa.
The basis for this Cheesecake with strawberries has Oatmeal Cookies that give it a different flavor with cinnamon to the usual basis of cheese cakes cookies. But it is that in this cake also uses three different cheeses in addition to a unique flavor giving it a different texture. A cake that is without a doubt my favorite recipes.
For the biscuit base
- 1 package (300 g) oat biscuits
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted (60 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the Strawberry Syrup
- 175 g of clean fresh strawberries
- 50 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
For the cream cheese frosting
- 200 g cheese ricotta or cottage cheese
- 250 g of mascarpone cheese
- 600 g of cream cheese
- 125 g of sour cream or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- a pinch of salt
- a tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 350 g of sugar or the same amount of condensed milk (which is what I used)
1 grease the (you know what more I like to use to grease the molds is spray). Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.
2 work the cookies to make dust. You can use a food processor or you can put cookies in a bag of frozen and beat them with a rolling pin, a deck or even a small hammer to make loose crumbs).
3 put cookies powder in a bowl and mix with the other ingredients of the biscuit base. Mix well until all ingredients are well mixed.
4 return the cookies on the Pan and coat the entire surface well without tightening too but taking care that cookies are well distributed and at the same level by all the cast. Bake at 175C for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven let on and book.
5. Meanwhile, make the cream cheese. In a large bowl, mix three cheeses and with help of a blender, mix well until you get a uniform cream. Then add the sour cream and eggs and beat again. finish adding the sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon zest. When the crea homogenise carefully pour onto the biscuit base. Book.
6. now make the coulis of strawberries. This blend the strawberries with the help of a food processor until a fine puree. Pass through a sieve and place in a pan. Then add the sugar and lemon zest. In a small cup combine the cornstarch with lemon juice. When are strawberries hot, add the mixture of cornstarch and juice and cook over low heat until it has thickened a bit. Leave to cool.
7. with the help of a spoon, put cuchareas of the syrup of strawberries on the cheesecake. We will train as polka dots over entire cake. With a knife make cuts over the strawberry cream so that the circles to break.
8 leave to bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes. If after the first 30 minutes the cake starts to Brown more, cover with a foil aluminum and continue baking until the Cheesecake with strawberries is curdled but soft in the Center.
9. once list and when the cake is already hot, let stand in the refrigerator the minus 4 hours.
- Used blackberries and you'll have a beautiful purple color
- You can freeze the Cheesecake with strawberries once and take it when you want to leaving it to thaw in the fridge
- Preparation time: 70 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 10