With this recipe for pork in casserole with pears and raisins to celebrate our draw for the 90th anniversary of Le creuset. This is one of the French recipes that I like. Represents very well the essence of its cuisine: mustard, fruits and cooked in ramekins. It's a recipe for stewed pork in casserole, something very French, though as usual I do not refuse to change here and put there. I used manzanilla of Sanlúcar instead of cider which they use and added a little mustard because I love using mustard in stews and roasts. The taste is not very noticeable but gives it a touch that I love.
With this recipe we also commemorate the 90 years of Le Creuset. A casserole like this can be yours if you take part in the Loleta with Le Creuset giveaway. In this link you will find all the information.
Le Creuset want you to share your birthday dodging a Cocotte round of 24 cm., volcanic orange color (original color), valued at €224 what do you think? This is what you have to do to enter the draw:
- Go to the website of the 90th anniversary of Le Creuset
- Share your personal experience with Le Creuset products, either with a photo, a video or a written story or experience.
- Leave a comment in the post The 90 years of Le Creuset (click the link) of Loleta saying that you are competing. To populate the data to make the comment box required for this leave your full name and your e-mail address. I dreamed the mails to Le Creuset and they will confirm that you have stopped your experience on the website of the 90th anniversary.
Some blogs collaborating with the firm also have this contest, but you can only participate in one.
- Here is the Legal bases Le Creuset
I wish you all the luck in the world and soon have this wonder in your kitchen.
* The photos have been loaned by the brand.
Good luck and hope you enjoy the recipe!
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil €0.18
- 1 roti of pork or tape on back of 1.5 kg €6,00
- 150 g of bacon €1.00
- 6 pears Conference €1.00
- 10 small potatoes €1.00
- 6 carrots €0.80
- 3 tablespoons raisins €0.35
- 1 tablespoon of mixed spices: nutmeg, ginger, black pepper and ground cloves €0.15
- 1 glass of manzanilla (actually the recipe called for cider but I didn't have and did have a very good Sanlucar manzanilla and was what I used) or cider €0,50
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth €0.25
- 100 ml fresh cream €0.35
- Salt and pepper €0.05
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard €0.25
Total €12.23 between 8 rations that you will have with these quantities are €1.52 per serving.
1 heat the oil in the casserole and add the bacon strips. Brown and add tape back or roti, and Brown well on all sides for about 5 minutes.
2 salt and pepper and add the spices to the meat. Add the mustard and mix well.
3. Add the chamomile and chicken broth. Cover and jar simmering medium for 30 minutes.
4.Pelar pears and potatoes and cut them into wedges. Peel the carrots and short carrots on wheels. Add the legs and carrots to meat and cook another 30 minutes.
5 then mix the cream, pears and raisins and allow another 15 minutes making sure to boil. Serve hot
- It replaces the pears for apples
- USA white wine
- Preparation time: 80 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 8