"We say that you can only eat one thing for the rest of your life what do you decidirías?"
This is a ground beef recipe to fry, it is simple and straightforward, but it will serve you as a basis for the realization of most dishes such as lasagna, the moussaka sauce Bolognese, tacos, burritos, pitas. In all these cases the steps are the same, although they vary the spices used to season each dish.
- Level of difficulty: easy
- For 4 people
- Preparation time: 20 min.
- 1/2 kg of minced meat half of beef and pork €5
- 1 onion €0.23
- 4 cloves of garlic €0.18
- 1 cup of olive oil, a little salt and freshly ground black pepper. 0.85
Total: €6.26 for four servings.
- Large pots and pans
- The glass ceramic gas cooker
- Wooden spoon, chopping boards, a sharp knife, various containers, etc.
1. in a large skillet Brown the chopped garlic. When browned, add the onion.
2. when the onion is soft, add the ground beef and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Saute until meat is done. Salt and pepper to taste.
List. This recipe it can be prepared in advance, even freeze it in individual bags (of which sold in any supermarket) and use it as Bolognese Sauce or beef burritos for salad dressing for sauces or specific spices in each dish.