- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil not olive
- a few green beans, broccoli...
- 3 tea mushrooms rehydrated and cut in two
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped fine
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of a chopped mixture of garlic, ginger and shallot
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Chinese noodles
For the sauce (we can prepare it with different sauces or that have more hand)
- 2 tablespoons of clear soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth (or broth of the soaked mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons Chinese wine or Sherry
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce or oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions
- Put the wok (or pan preferably to us be non-stick) to fire at the maximum. When you smoking, add one tablespoon of oil. Wait this smoking and put garlic and ginger.
- Add the carrot, pepper and beans and sauté a few minutes.
- Add the chives and give a couple of turns.
- Drain noodles and add to the wok.
- Add the sauce and give a few turns. If you need to add a bit more soy sauce
- Add sesame seeds and serve
Note: Image of the show cooking of @