Apricot tarts. or amasquillos, as they are called in Malaga are my favorites of the summer. It is one of my favorite fruits because they are slightly acidic and sweet at the same time and what I like most of all is to make jam with them.
I love to make you try to type tartajeas, but this today is without a doubt my favorite. Although the clafoutis It is a that is made with cherries, to my I like almost more with apricots. This that I bring today is also one that most tend to like at home. The first time it did by pure chance: some damasquillos very mature already in the fridge and a rest of cream of cheese that was to put is bad if not it used soon. I chose a clafoutis because I love is how that kind of cake: sweet and juicy and how I put pure vanilla, with a delicious aroma.
Add the tablespoon of cheese was magical. The creamy texture is fantastic and makes a bit more original this cake of apricots that I call clafouti to my way, by fruit that I use, and the ingredients that I add. After making it, I discovered that Joan Roca served it at his restaurant at a time, and in fact when different fruits are used it is called flaugnarde, but I came to it by chance, this is the magic of the kitchen.
- 2 eggs €0.25
- 90 g sugar €0.06
- 40 g of almond ground €0,20
- 20 g of flour €0.01
- 100 ml of milk whole 0.06 €
- 200 g of amasquillos (this is how alos called you apricots in Malaga) €0.32
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese €0.15
- a little icing sugar and sliced almonds
Total €1.05 from 8 servings you that they will leave us our clafoutis, is €0.13 per serving
So nice strainer is a tea strainer of from Tala Cooking
1 Preheat the oven to 180 C degrees.
2. mix almond ground with flour in a bowl.
3. in a bowl beat the cream cheese with a little milk to get a light, creamy texture with rods. Combine eggs, vanilla and milk and beat.
4 Add the almond meal and flour and mix again. Book.
5. grease a mould (I used one oval of Churchill but can use one round of some 20 cm or molds individual).
6. clean and cut into slices apricots.
7 pour the mixture over the mold and place the apricots over. Bake for 30 minutes.
8 garnish with a few sliced almonds and a little icing sugar.
Tips and Tricks
- Adding the cheese cream consihues a plus of creaminess but if you prefer, don't have that anadirlno
- Serve it warm accompanied by some ice cream
- Replace apricots with cherries, strawberries or peaches
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8