This cake of limes is the favorite of my sister. The most common version is with meringue, but this with whipped cream you'll love. Look you with loleta brings you today a very English, very easy and tasty recipe. To succeed with your guests!
For the base
- 400 g of crushed type digestive biscuits
- 90 g of melted butter
- 8 egg yolks
- 390 g of condensed milk
- 120 ml of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 400 ml cream for saddle (at least 35% FAT)
- 70 g of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1. in a bowl, mix the cookie crumbled along with the hot melted butter. Cover Pan greased 23 cm pie well covering the bottom and walls and by tightening the mass. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Book.
- In the mixer with a whisk, Beat egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and the sumo and the zest of the files until the cream is fluffy and uniform.
- Dump the sore filling mould and Bake 25-30 minutes carefully of not burning the surface.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Then move to the refrigerator until it is completely cool (a few hours or overnight.
- Mount the very cold cream with the icing sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Cover our cake with this cream and chill a couple of hours (if not cool it, the cream may not be cut and it crumbles when cutting the first portion.
Photos courtesy of Miriam Robledo, TV Channel Canal Cocina