Well, this is the result, and I must tell you that I am completely stunned with the result. And my house, have touched me palms, although they protested a bit because they thought a priori that the base of the cake was cookie as usual and it is not.
It is a base with an incredible flavor surprise. But if you don't like the taste of coconut you can easily vary the straight and avoid using it.
It is a total surprise for flavor and texture and the auction is the decoration with chocolate, but simply decorated co fruit is great. So Auxi thank you very much for the challenge and I hope to have met your expectations. Let's go for the recipe!
For the base
- 125 g of flaked oats
- 50 g of cashew nuts (or walnuts or almonds)
- 50 g of grated coconut (if you don't like the taste replaces this amount by oat flakes)
- 10 pitted dates (if they are not cuddly need to soak)
- 45 ml of coconut oil
- 30 ml of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the filling
- 350 ml Greek yogurt (can use coconut but must be fat 0% 0% 0% sugar sweetener)
- 150 g raspberries (I buy them fresh and freeze them because I like more than that come frozen, but you can use which you want)
- 3 leaves of gelatine
- 1 tablespoon honey (depends on the taste of each one as you spare or you need)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- a handful of red fruits
- 150 g dark chocolate without sugar
Grease with a little coconut oil a removable mold of 20 cm cake
In a food processor, place all the ingredients of the base: oats, cashews until they are ground coarsely. Add the dates, coconut oil, coconut and the maple syrup and the vanilla, and blend until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
Firmly press the mixture on the bottom and on the sides of the mold. Let stand in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
Fill a bowl with cold water and put inside the gelatin sheets so they hydrate well. Book.
Put semi frozen or fresh raspberries in a glass of hand mixer and blend until obtaining a fine puree.
In a large bowl mix the yogurt with the crushed Raspberry Puree.
In another small bowl, put the tablespoon of honey along with the leaves of gelatine hydrated and drained water. Heat in microwave a few seconds. Move well.
The mixture of yogurt will be cold and hot gelatin. If we add the melted gelatin over the mixture of yogurt at once, the gelatin will solidify falling into pieces and will not serve. So it is important when working with gelatine and different temperatures, mix it little by little. So the best is to add a tablespoon of yogurt mixture to gelatin and mix well. Add another tablespoon of yogurt, and again mix well. It must be repeated until the temperature from the bowl of gelatin is match to the yogurt. I added three spoonfuls and turned gelatin into the bowl of yogurt mixture.
Mix well and pour this mixture over the mold. Leave a minimum of 4 hours in the fridge but the easiest is to leave it all night
A spiral mold I used for decorating I. Melt the chocolate with a teaspoon of coconut oil in a bowl. Mix well and pour over the mold. Let stand a few hours in the nevra until it hardens.
After the standing time, put the spiral of chocolate on top and decorate with a few berries. Enjoy our dessert without sugar!
- You can use yogurt instead of coconut yogurt. It is important to be very creamy, Greek type or skyr.
- You can add stevia or honey instead of maple syrup
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 8