This chocolate dulce de leche cake is a challenge that my friends from the recipes of MJ and Delicious Martha of Martha began a few days ago. And you may ask you but what challenge? Very easy, it is to see who is capable of making a pie for less than €3 and that it is rich.
The challenge is among youtubers, so the good news is that you'll have a video of all the cakes. But if you want to do it, and do not have a youtube channel please send me your photo!
I leave you here the entire recipe for my chocolate dulce de leche cake for less than 3 euros, but to know who has challenged me to me and who have challenged me, you'll have to watch the video that I hope you like it as much.
All the pies that you receive from you I will do my Instagram Stories publication so I hope you will bother to follow the challenge and do this with dulce de leche chocolate cake.
The cake that challenged me is HERE, and you notice that you'll love. But I hope that my chocolate dulce de leche cake like it also for less than three euros.
For the sponge
- 135 g of flour €0.06
- 30 g pure cocoa powder €0.32
- 6 g baking powder €0.04
- 6 g of baking soda €0.006
- 1 pinch salt €0.001
- 1 yogurt low-fat creamy. €0.22
- 85 ml hot water €0.001
- 1 teaspoon of drinking coffee powder €0.02
- 2 eggs at room temperature €0.19
- 210 g sugar €0.14
- 50 ml seeds oil €0.05
- 10 ml seeds oil to grease €0.001
For the filling
- 500 g condensed milk €1.00
- 2 bananas €0,47
For the meringue coverage
- 3egg whites €0.28
- 60 g sugar €0.04
Total. €2.84. The price per serving is €0.35. And they say that cakes are very expensive|
1 Preheat the oven to 180 C degrees.
2. Place condensed milk can n a pressure cooker, and cover it with water. Leave to cook in number 2 for 30 minutes if the can is large (1 kg approx), or 20 minutes if it is small. When it's ready to let it stand until it cools down to open. Let caramel cool down completely.
3 In a bowl pour the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4 heat the water and mix with soluble coffee, and set aside.
5. in the bowl of a mixer with attachment beat (shaped T or K), beat eggs on high speed until frothy (about 2 minutes). Reduce the speed to low and slowly add the sugar, beating until it is well incorporated and the dough is fluffy
6 stop the mixer and add the oil and beat until the mixture is uniform. Now add the yogurt and beat.
7 Add flour mixture slowly with a spoon, stopping occasionally to lower what is attached to the sides of the bowl and mixing well so that they do not get lumps and alternating with the hot coffee.
8. Divide the mixture among the prepared molds. If you don't have 3 equal molds we can bake them one at a time. To do this we weight the dough and divide it into 3 equal parts (with these ingredients youwill get 3 cakes of about 250 g each). We grease the mould and pour the dough.
9 Bake for 18-20 minutes each cake, until baked If you do a single cake, then you need about 30-35 minutes
10. Wait a minute and with care not to burn yourself, unmold. Allow to cool until they are completely cool.
11. Beat the egg whites and when they are skimming, add sugar (let it fall slowly). Beat until firm peaks and the meringue is glossy. This meringue must be eaten quickly because it falls easily. If you want to prepare it in advance, you should prepare an Italian meringue.
12 Even cakes so that that all have the same thickness. . Ifyou have a single cake baking, you will have to cut it into 3 equal layers to build the cake.
13. Chop the bananas in half cm thick slices. Set aside . Put the dulce de leche in a pastry bag or a freezing bag.
14. Now assemble chocolate dulce de leche cake. Place the first layer of cake on a plate. Cover with dulce de leche. Place a layer of banana on top and cover with another cake. Repeat with another layer. Complete with a cake and spread the dulce de leche remaining us (that will soon be).
15 Cover with meringue and with the help of a torch burn it to have browned a little. If we have no torch, then before placing the last layer of cake cover it meringue. and bake at 180C degrees until browned. Then place it on top of our cake to finish. Enjoy the cake! Any doubt watch the video.
The comments on this post are disabled. You can tell all what you want about this entry in my YouTube channel, and don't forget to subscribe!
- Preparation time: 60 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 8