Today Sandwich of salmon and Apple. An indispensable part of the English tea are the sandwiches. The cucumber with butter are very popular, but a mi me are a bit simple, so today I bring you my proposal. The best cut them very little ones, each sandwich in 4 or 8 triangles or squares, because it is how there are more monkeys look you with Loleta brings you a piece of the United Kingdom to your table.
- 10 slices of bread (better if it is English which has denser crumb)
- 2 fuji apples
- 400 g of cream cheese
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1 bunch of chives
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 a bit of curly parsley
- Chop the peeled apples into very small cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Finely chop the smoked salmon and chives and add to the bowl of apples.
- Then pour the cream cheese and using a spatula or spoon, mix well to combine. Salt to taste and add some freshly ground black pepper.
- Remove the crusts to slices of bread. Cover one slice of bread with this mixture and place another slice over. Cut into triangles and these in turn by half. Place on a plate in two heights.
Photos courtesy of MIriam Robledo, TV Channel Canal Cocina