These prawns robouchon prepared like no one else the chef Dani García, are a delight. Easy to prepare and very rich, I promise that your guests will be delighted with this dish look you with Loleta.
- Fresh basil leaves
- 12 King prawns
- salt and pepper
- 4 sheets of pasta filo
For the Basil oil:
- 2 bunches of Basil.
- 200 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic chopped small
1. first prepare the Basil oil. To do this, we put to boil a pan of water. When it breaks to boil, we bleached basil leaves a few seconds in water boiling and passed them to a bowl with ice water to stop the cooking. In this way we will draw full advantage our basil leaves and will get all its aroma and flavor. Drain well and place in a beater jar with the garlic and oil. Blend well.
2 Peel the shrimp and remove the casing. It is important to clean them to get rid of your gut and impurities that accumulate there.
3. in work surface, place a sheet of pasta filo and cut each sheet into three pieces. As we know the pasta filo dries very fast, so we will have to work without wasting time.
4. on the corner of a strip, we put a few basil leaves and a shrimp and once all ready, FRY in hot oil.
5. serve sprays of Basil oil.
Photos courtesy of MIriam Robledo, TV Channel Canal Cocina
I love them, loleta! One question, can bake instead of frying or lose the grace?
Hi Noelia, you can bake them, but the time of baked dough is superiror to the cooking time of the prawns, so same thing you leave a tad past so crispy you well. Removing that you can bake them perfectly although the oven I like most brick pasta. A hug and thank you very much for being here with me :)