Here you have my proposal of easy, rich and healthy strawberry ice cream. You only need 3 ingredients although if the chocolate bathes are filmed.
Do you prepare homemade ice creams or do you prefer the ones you buy already prepared? The truth is that there is a lot for everything but making them at home is so easy and eating them so healthy that I always have a few ready in the fridge
This recipe is prepared alone, you do not need more than a blender or a fork and a freezer and you will have the little ones and the not so little begging you to prepare more, you will see.
I make a healthy version with erythritol and sugar-free skimed Greek yogurt, but you can use your favorite sweetener and the Greek yogurt you like the most.
The mold of poles that I have is this , but you can use a tray of egg cubes or recycle the yogurt cups by simply putting a wooden stick for ice cream inside. You'll see how ideals remain too.
- 350 g of washed and stemless strawberries
- 460 g of skimed Greek yogurt (the ones I buy are sugar-free and 0.0% fat) and if you use it without lactose you will have a delicious ice cream suitable for bigots.
- your favorite sweetener: 70 g of erythritol or 3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract – optional but vanilla with strawberries are my undoing
For decorating the cake
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 100 g ruby chocolate
Remove the stem from the strawberries. Wash and dry them lightly.
In a bowl or glass of blender, put the strawberries, and crush until a fine puree.
Add the yogurt, vanilla and sweetener you are going to use and mix until you get a uniform cream.
If we have a pole mold, we fill it in. If we don't have one, we can use a tray of ice cubes or recycle the yogurt cups. Let them freeze in the freezer for 2 hours.
Chop and melt the dark chocolate and put it in a glass high. We unmold the ice cream and bathe it in the melted chocolate. We place them on a tray and return them to the freezer for a couple of minutes. The chocolate will harden at the same time but it is advisable to return them to the freezer if we are not going to consume them at that time.
If you want an even nicer decoration, melt a little ruby chocolate and with the help of a pastry sleeve or a bag of frozen, decorate with a few stripes of pink chocolate on top.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use strawberries or frozen red fruits.
- Replace strawberries with your favorite red fruit
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours of freezer
- Servings: 10 small ice creams