This cheesecake without a kiln of berries is now at the top of my list of Nice cakes and best of all is that it is 100% natural. It is perfect to take home any day, a special or as I did to take her gift. You know that the cheesecakes I love them and that any excuse is good to prepare one.
Everyone will believe you bought this cheesecake without berries in a bakery oven, or a professional chef made it. By the way my former boss (10 years now my wonderful life-changing!), that recently wrote me to tell me that he had seen an advertisement in a cooking school "it takes chef". Told me that saw it it had agreed of me, and when I finished reading the email I wondered how had come to the conclusion that I wanted to be a chef. Which by the way what I am or am close to this.
Because I have never wanted to have a restaurant, a room or cafeteria or anything like that. As much a decoration shop which I also love, but never become a chef because I think it is one of the most sacrificed jobs of the world. The kitchen is one of my passions but also is ungrateful in the sense that you want to spend a whole afternoon to prepare a cake that will then go away and 5 minutes.
Sometimes I see my friends cooks place an employment ad looking for waiters or helpers kitchen, and sometimes the same spend weeks until they find a someone. Then I always get the same conclusion:no is easy to find staff in a professional kitchen is something very sacrificed, who does not understand the birthday of your child, or flu on Christmas day. They are simply there, a day after another and wanting to give it everything and that's passion with capital letters.
So I thought to reply to my ex-boss and tell him that not. That I don't want to become a chef. That what I want is to be happy doing what I do. And I think that I'm getting it, but I was already with this cheesecake without a kiln of red fruits and at the end did not come. Because this cake makes me smile and relax, that is just what I need to be happy.
And it was so beautiful!. I gave it to my cousin Merry who had just be MOM. He was given the high I took her home to celebrate the arrival of the small Carmen, and it was perfect because the colors were the ideals the most beautiful baby in the world. Well today I went by the branches but we must occasionally get carried away, do not you think?
For the biscuit base
- 100 g melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
For the cheesecake
- 8 leaves of gelatine
- 250ml puree blueberries and blackberries (fresh or frozen fruit blend well and pass the puree through a fine sieve)
- 150 ml of Raspberry Puree (with fresh or frozen fruit blend well and pass the puree through a fine sieve)
- half a teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 600 g of cream cheese
- 200 g sugar
- 500 ml of fresh cream
We will begin to prepare the cheesecake without berries oven crumbling cookies. Melt the butter with the sugar in a bowl. Mix the cinnamon and add to the cookies. Mix well and cover pan. I used one of 18 cm to get more height but you can use the mold that you prefer. The most interesting is to cover the mold on the inside with an acetate that is going to allow then unmold the cake smoothly. Reserve in the refrigerator so the butter harden and have a solid foundation.
In three different bowls hydrate the gelatin leaves in cold water:
- Bowl 1-3 leaves of gelatine
- In Bowl 2-3 leaves of gelatine
- To the Bowl 3 - 2 leaves of gelatine.
Beat in bowl of electric mixer or in a large bowl and using a mixer, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until the mixture is creamy and without lumps. Scrape the sides of the bowl and the bottom of it with a spatula. Add the cream and continue beating until the mixture thickens and increases its volume.
Divide this mixture into three equal parts:
- BOL number one. Book (now you will see you have to add part of the three Bowl)
- BOL number two. Book it as is
- BOL number three: we will divide your content in half and one of the parties will add it to the number one bowl.
To prepare the layers:
1. take the number one bowl and add 250 ml of mash blueberries and blackberries. Mix well. Drain the leaves of gelatine in Bowl 1 who had 3 leaves, return them to the bowl and add two tablespoons of water. Heat about 10-15 seconds in the microwave. Let stand for half a minute. Add two tablespoons of the mixture of cheese and blueberries to gelatin and move well.
It is important to do this operation because if we don't do it little by little, the gelatin materialize suddenly and does not serve us, so we will be adding a tablespoon of cheese mixture each time until the gelatine has lost temperature. Once you have it, add this mixture to the bowl of cream cheese with blackberries and blueberries and mix well. Then, remove the mold of the fridge and pour this mixture over the mold. Return to the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
2. Subsequently, repeat the operation with the bol number two to which we will add the Raspberry Puree. Mix well. Drain the gelatin sheets of 2 Bowl that had 3 sheets, return them to the bowl and add two tablespoons of water. Heat about 10-15 seconds in the microwave. Let stand for half a minute. Add two tablespoons of the cheese and raspberry mixture to gelatin and repeat the previous process. Return to the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
3. as soon as the 10 minutes have passed, we will repeat the operation with the bol number three to which we will add the lemon juice. Mix well. Then drain the leaves of gelatine in Bowl 3 return them to the bowl and add two tablespoons of water. Then, heat 10 seconds in the microwave. Let stand for half a minute. Add two tablespoons of the cheese and lemon mixture to gelatin and repeat the above process. Then return the cheesecake without a kiln of berries to the fridge and let Jell a minimum of three hours. Ideally all night.
Finally, carefully unmold cheesecake without a kiln of berries and garnish with fruits and flowers to get more spring-like décor.
- You can freeze the cheesecake without berries oven once it has curdled
- It is worth using fruit coloring desserts so daring with strawberries, avocado, mango, or any fruit to a nice tone to your preparations
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- Servings: 10