These rich Mexican wires are a way easy and delicious to delve into Mexican cuisine. You can use more or less spicy depending on your taste and serve with wheat tortillas. The wires are a perfect filling for tortillas and everyone will enjoy them. They are delicious and once again look you with Loleta, success is assured.
- 4 fillets of veal
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 large green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of meat concentrate
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- 1 serrano chile
- 150 g of pancetta or bacon
- 100 g of sausage
- wheat 10 tortillas
- Cheese Oaxaca(sirve también de tetilla deshebrado o o queso mozarella seco rallado gordo)
1. in a large skillet fry the chorizo until it has released its fat. Add the meat and the and continue frying until the meat is almost cooked.
2. Add peppers, chili, garlic and onion cut into cubes of approx. 1 cm. Salt and pepper.
3 Cook for 5 minutes. Add the cheese and let it cover
4 serve with wheat tortillas
Photos courtesy of MIriam Robledo, TV Channel Canal Cocina