- Hello!. Nice to have you here. I am Loleta and I am passionate about cooking, making it easy and practical without losing its magic. I like traveling and living discovering new experiences , the kids, photography, Design, fashion, decoration and things around to make life more exciting. Here's a different blog and special, imaginative recipes really explained step by step naturally, and accompanied by evocative photographs illustrating the most interesting trips, and the things that catch my attention. Yes, all with clarity and understanding. I truly hope you enjoy it Thanks! email@example.com
- Banana cake tart (with vanilla cream and meringue)
- Punjabi Chicken Curry (Punjabi Style Chicken Curry)
- Angel Cake (Pavlova)
- Igloo cake ... it's cold!
- Corned Meat Pie (meat pie)
- Mini bundt cakes butter “burned”
- Black lentils (beluga) served with rice and chorizo
- My best King Cake
- School Bowls. Bollitos Norwegian filled with cream
- Lasagna Napolitana
- Vuelta al mundo:
Tagsoil it basil rice rice sugar bacon Eggplant filling cake meat minced meat onion chives chocolate cupcakes sweet strawberries cookies prawns greedy puff pastry egg macarons butter shellfish multilayer fresh double cream and it oriental paella pasta potato spicy chicken .. leek cheese Quick aragula sybarite cake tomato vanilla carrot
- Banana cake tart (with vanilla cream and meringue) (4)
- Loleta: Thank Holaaa pretty. If the truth is that it's in my genes and I hope I last long. We see prontito. UN kiss ...
- Loleta: Holaaaa Champion!! Thank you very much for your words and for your good wishes. Hopefully we both go to the cinema and we spend a lot ...
- No only dulces: Congratulations on your cumpleblog being so fantastic and artist. Clearly, Those all are merits to mention that more ...
- Lili: First!! That illusion!! Yes you have it in the genes
- Punjabi Chicken Curry (Punjabi Style Chicken Curry) (4)
- Loleta: Hi Teresa, Well thank you very much for your comment. I am thrilled that you follow me and you like my recipes. If you stay here ...
- Teresa: That fuller delicacy and input!! I love Indian cuisine, I have a pantry full of spices trade thanks to a Hindu ...
- Loleta: Hi Sweet I totally sane Kamaia you, but they rather make naan bread loaf, a short, soft bread and simply ...
- Dulces Kamaia: What a beautiful place! What temples and colors! I totally understand when you talk about the passion of making travel. Many times there ...
- Macarons cream salted butter caramel (8)
- Loleta: Hola Daniel, In principle the recipe is correct but try to define a soft dough po hard writing is complicated. In principle ...
- daniel morales: hello again, I hope not to be tedious, but it is very difficult for a blog you answer the questions. The recipe I followed is the ...
- Loleta: Hola Daniel. LO is better read the post of macarons film. The recipe has changed with respect to the original because I learned a new ...
- daniel morales: thank you very much for responding so quickly and also, Mix flour with clear left me a tad hard, if not that ...
- Loleta: Hola Daniel, first of all thanks for writing. The macarons hide many secrets and often go well and other inexplicably ...
- daniel morales: Hello, after having tried many times to make macarons, with very different results I've found your site and have left me ...
- Loleta: Juan Carlos What a joy to hear from you! I hope this year has started well. Will be ours ... you'll see. I'm sane you that ...
- No only dulces: I love the salted caramel! Every time I make the Italian meringue formed a… but try not to give the rods ...
- Black lentils (beluga) served with rice and chorizo (6)
- Angel Cake (Pavlova) (4)
- Loleta: Hello again, I like How I Write! This cake is very special to me because my grandmother was always. It is rich and ...
- Cinnamon buns cake, vanilla and cardamom (Cinnamon bun-cake) (8)
- Loleta: Thank you very much. What excites me! And I hope you're with me much longer. Un besoooo
“Having no need magic tricks”
Today we will not travel anywhere, Today we will travel in time. It seems incredible but the blog already complies month Two years!… and forgive I can not resist to take stock of what course these last twelve months (here's the the first year). It has been a very busy year in recipes and travel publications in which, thank you, there have been lots of fantastic things.
After seeing an ad for wines Aneto Natural and TV Channel Canal Cocina, I decided to point my delicious recipe red rice paella with prawns and vegetables to competition. The truth is that had left 10, things as they are, but I never thought Aneto Natural would choose as their favorite. I reported the awards and thank them, I lived one of the greatest experiences this year. A couple of days in Barcelona with the wonderful opportunity to know in detail the natural process of drafting their great wines (I will tell you in another post) and…, Why not? enjoy Barcelona, it is always a pleasure; and finally to record a TV show for Channel Kitchen with great Julius.
For those who do not know it (something that would be weird), Julius is a favorite cooks viewers. My legs were shaking when I got to shoot, but after a few minutes of talking with Julio and we had become friends and the program was recorded only. A great pleasure that experience especially since I enjoyed it Great!
Soon after come the most important recognition (without neglecting any other) that has so far received Loleta: TV Channel Canal Cocina elegy Loleta Life, Market and Cooking as Chef Blogger 2013 Gold category, means… mi particular Champions. During the pre-election blog weeks my husband tortured me telling me how he was going to celebrate… he has always had a lot more faith and clarity in the things I. And he took for granted something that I never even dreamed… A professional jury chose my blog as the best 2013! For a few days I was on a cloud and I was embarrassed almost can not believe that a comment.
So I came to dinner Bloggers Chefs Awards where we celebrated my blog and other colleagues in the various categories. We were offered a luxury dinner Flash Flash (Madrid), and I had the opportunity to meet and share experiences with a lot of housemates Bloggers super fun to follow us, I admire, and to which I'm looking forward to seeing again.
Following this award arose a lot of amazing experiences: distinctions from other fellow bloggers; the inclusion in the Red bloggers Sabor a Málaga in order to give more coverage good local products, where I have also met great people; obtaining the tenth place in the Blogs Award Thanks to your votes; Courses and Workshops, as I continue teaching in Obrador Cati Shiff; appearances TV y Radio (Canal Sur, PTV Málaga, Onda and Onda Cero Azul); Development of exclusive dessert tables “Sweet dreams” and celebrations, collaborations, and so on. Of all, I would destacaros that makes me vibrate every week to see my recipes both published in the journal La Opinión de Málaga as a few weeks in the rest of the day Prensa Ibérica Group: above 13 digital newspapers have Loleta as culinary blog header. Real, grinning from ear to ear.
I could not express in words the infinite gratitude I have to all but, above all, the gratitude with your capitalization I feel for you, placed subscribers, followers and readers that you push me to keep working hard every day, every bad time to be picky, to improve all aspects and enjoy more and more of this adventure… Between networks and blog we are already near 5.000 people who in some way or another are part of the world Loleta. Do not know how well they are received your comments, providing joy as ye see my recipes, I like to travel, and to know that there are people from Sri Lanka or Bangladesh in social networks where I am present: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google … behind the screen. Therefore, billion thanks. And as someone who loves me dearly says “The best of road is yet to come” !Os lo prometo! !This will be our year!
To celebrate this anniversary, and coming to this blog, what better gift than a delicious multilayer cake and banana cake with meringue which you get the taste in your mind for life… Congratulations to you too!
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
- Preparation time: about two hours
- Serves: 12 people
For the sponge:
- 390 gr harina 0,19 €
- 1 teaspoon yeast 0,10 €
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 0,03 €
- 1/2 teaspoon baking 0,05 €
- 225 gr soft butter without salt 1,15 €
- 465 g sugar 0,45 €
- 3 large eggs 0,30 €
- 350 g of crushed bananas (at home my son does not like bananas, the deception going bananas for the blender so that they are smooth and so that takes no note) 0,30 €
- 115 g the buttermilk 0,55 €
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract (15 ml) 0,30 €
For the frosting:
- 150 g sugar 0,14 €
- 30 g flour 0,15
- 1 whole egg and yolk 0,20 €
- 220 gr de leche 0,11 €
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract ( yo worn pasta vainilla of bourbon) 0,30 €
For the meringue:
- 2 large egg whites 0,20 €
- 150 g sugar 0,14 €
- 38 g sugar 0,04 €
Total 5,71 € between twelve generous portions that can be drawn at least, pose 0,47 € portion. Deliciously cheap do not you think?
- Molde Redondo of 20-24 cm in diameter
- Several bowls
- Electric mixer
- Kitchen torch
- Cuchilllos, cutlery, etc..
With this delicious soft cake I am going to recommend a cream liqueur for white chocolate lovers: Mozart White Chocolate with a delicious touch of vanilla and caramel. Rich, rich. 16,50 €.
1. Preheat oven to 165 degrees.
2. Engrasar the mold 20 bringing it 5.7,5 cms up the sides (I chose to make the cake so I baked two floors 3 molds instead of two by dividing the amount of mass in 3).
3. In a bowl mix flour, bicarbonate, salt and yeast.
4. In a bowl of electric mixer, beat the butter until you have a cream texture and has changed to a lighter color.
5. Add the sugar gradually and beat at medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is fluffy.
6. Add the eggs one at room temperature one beating well after each so that the mixture is always homogeneous.
7. Add bananas (in my case pureed). Mix well.
8. Add half the flour mixture and beat until everything is well incorporated, down with a spatula so that may remain stuck to the walls of the bowl.
9. Add the buttermilk, vanilla and remaining flour mixture and beat until the dough is homogeneous.
10. I to add a little texture added at this point a handful of stalks chopped walnuts to the mixture and removed it by hand with a spatula to distribute well throughout the mass.
11. Pour the mixture by spreading on the molds (if you going to do three cakes, should be approximately 560 mixing by mold gr).
12. Bake for 25 minutes until you try the cake, the needle is clean. 're going to soil themselves hornear of bizcochos, then you will need more cooking time in the oven. As a 10-15 minutes.
13. Let cool out of the oven for about 10 minutes before unmold. After this time, unmold and cool completely on a rack.
14. Once cooled and using a lira, You can match them all to the same height to make our stay perfect pie.
15. We now prepare the pastry cream.
16. In a saucepan mix the flour and sugar.
17. In a bowl beat the eggs. Add vanilla and milk and mix with the rods.
18. Add to saucepan and bring to medium heat without stirring continuously with whisk until the cream thickens. Si levels that lumps salen, can pass the mixture through a sieve and return to the heat until the cream is very thick. It is important to do it on medium heat so that the cream does not burn.
19. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and cool completely.
20. Once the cream is cold. add the butter to a bowl of electric mixer.
21. When the butter is creamy, add the vanilla cream and beat on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes until the cream is spreadable.
22. Now prepare a meringue putting water to boil with sugar (syrup) until it reaches the 120 degrees.
21. When the syrup reaches 100 grades start to beat using an electric mixer clear.
22. When the syrup reaches 120 degrees, remove from heat and start adding it to our merengue. To do this we will lower the speed of the mixer on low speed, add the syrup in a continuous thread but gradually.
23. Once I added the syrup, raise the speed of the mixer and continue beating until the meringue is smooth and glossy and temperature has dropped.
24. Now mount the cake. Place a cake layer and cover with butter cream.
25. Top with another cake. So to finish. With vanilla cream that is left us, cover the cake completely and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes for the cake to sit.
26. With a spatula, cover our meringue pie.
27. Finally, using a blowtorch, merengue burn unevenly. Ready to take.
Tips and Tricks
- -For a snack cake bakes only. You will be delightful with tea, a hot chocolate or even an ice cream milkshake. Rich, rich.
- -Replaces a vanilla cream chocolate. The contrast is rich.
- -If you feel you can add some nuts (I added pecans), the hazelnuts to pistachios. Experiment with your favorite nut.
- -Prepare the cake in advance (holds up 3 days well wrapped in plastic wrap or you can even freeze).
- -Make the day before the custard to cool to room temperature and then in the fridge.
If you are planning to celebrate a special event, as communions, weddings to baptisms, and want to be unique, unique and unforgettable, contact me to give the details of quality. If you like Mesas de Postre “Sweet Dreams” I will do, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. So you really get to be an unforgettable day, because exclusivity is in the details ...
I'm participating in the Awards 20 blogs from 20 Minutes. If you have a Minutillo please, I wish my candidacy votases paragraph gastronomy. So, linka image listed below, register to vote in the awards (you can do it with just your mail, need not have created profiles on social networking), Vote me and gastronomy paragraph. If you leave me a comment in the vote, the better. Thanks!
You can follow the daily blog on social networks:
Tweet "And un beso, know everything that I kept silence "Valentine's Day is a traditional celebration of Anglo-Saxon countries has slowly been gaining ground in other countries like ours. Held on 14 February, which is the Valentine, and although it is the celebration of love, … continue reading
Tweet “I decided not to wait for opportunities, but you look for. I decided to see every problem as an opportunity to find a solution” Things happen because they spend, as stated Picasso “inspiration exists, but it has to find you working”. I have a fabulous friend who was New York, Shouting, suddenly, I sent some pictures of the last snowfall… y me dije: That chilly!… … continue reading
Tweet “No risk, no glory” Today we travel to one of these natural enclaves that despite what we tell you, not discover its beauty until it visits. The beautiful city of Cuenca and province, limited to an hour and a half from Madrid (allowing to make day trips), contains many amazing places … continue reading
Tweet “A wise man said: the richness of a human is measured by the quantity and quality of the friends you have. Thanks for being part of my fortune. Happy New Year” Happy new year! How about the holidays is going? I hope phenomenally well, I wish that the 2.014 is a very generous year that exceeds all your expectations, and in … continue reading
Tweet ”It is said that every time someone hugged warmly, won one more day of life” Do you have any favorite destination for Christmas? We already have around the corner. Today we will travel to a city not, sino a tres. You know what I like when I can visit bakeries travel… I recommend it … continue reading
Tweet “At the heart of every winter living a vibrant spring, and behind every night, comes a smiling aurora” We have here the cold, and thereby, always comes rigged go to the field. He has spent time in swimsuits, the sardines on the spit and the heat on the beach, to make way for a time … continue reading
Tweet “There are bumps and falls that make man fail; but their unwillingness to stand up and move forward” ¡Happy Bundt Cake Day! You know that I love going to the markets of the places I visit. Today I took one of the most famous in the world where the variety of products … continue reading
Tweet “The generosity is to give before being asked” Sometimes life gives you pleasant surprises and gives you opportunities you would never have imagined. Life is like that of imperfect because it also has its say ratitos… less sweet. Through social networks, given to me one of those amazing surprises. Today … continue reading
Tweet “There is always a chance to start over, called: today” No need to remind you of the time we are for children and fewer children: Halloween (See my post from last year) Despite being a party imported, love the kids. Thinking somewhere appropriate to accompany this recipe, me dije: legends, Witches, ghosts, castles… … continue reading