This fast chocolate pudding is going to become your wild card for these parties that you can also make gluten-free and lactose-free.
It's a dessert that's prepared in 5 minutes and you just need a frying pan and a spatula or rods so let's get nothing dirty than what's really essential.
It's a dessert I brought from my last trip to New York last February, just before the pandemic locked us up and we really enjoyed it.
It almost takes longer to prepare the ingredients (all of which you'll have in the safe pantry) than it is to prepare the recipe. Just mix it up and you're done!
- 90 g butter (you can use margarine or lactose-free butter or coconut or olive oil)
- 60g dark chocolate
- 60g pure cocoa powder
- 250g whole-grain cane sugar
- 90 g flour (wheat, spelt, whole wheat or oats, serve almost all)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 large egg yolk or 2 small
- 70 g milk (or vegetable drink)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 250ml clarito coffee (I used water with a teaspoon of decaffeinated soluble coffee)
Preheat the oven to 175 g and prepare all the ingredients.
In an oven-safe frying pan or saucepan, lightly heat the chocolate with the butter and half the cocoa. We just need the chocolate to melt, so when the chocolate starts to melt, we can take it away from the fire.
In a bowl mix the flour with the yeast and salt. In another we mix the milk with the yolk, vanilla and the other half of the sugar.
When we have a smooth cream, add the rest of the cocoa with half the sugar and mix well.
Add the flour mixture to the pan and mix well. Add the milk mixture, remix, and finish adding the coffee. When the mixture is smooth, we take it to the oven at 170 degrees about 30 minutes. The texture should be that of a little made sponge cake and very creamy.
Tips and Tricks
- Serves accompanied by ice cream or whipped cream
- Coffee only serves to enhance the taste of chocolate. I used decaf. It doesn't taste like coffee, but if you still prefer not to put it on, you can replace it with water.
- If you don't have a frying pan that can go to the oven, you can use either pan or pan and then turn the mixture over a pan about 25 cm.
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 8
- Preparation time: 5 minutes and 30 minutes of oven