This creamy pasta recipe with roasted tomatoes has become a wild card because it is creamy, very quick to prepare and because it tastes amazing.
It is also perfect to take advantage of those cherry tomatoes that sometimes stay in the fridge and soft and that you do not want to take in a salad but that roasts are perfect.
I have prepared it with wholemeal pasta because I love how it looks but you can use the pasta that you like the most without problem.
You can also prepare tomatoes in advance as hereso you will have tomatoes to use at any time.
- 500 g whole wheat pasta: I used macaroni
- 300 g of varied and colourful cherry tomatoes
- 1 cuharadita of salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 little freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme (my favorite is lemon)
- 2 branches of fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons low-fat light cream cheese
- a few fresh basil leaves
Boil plenty of water in a saucepan. When it breaks to boil add a pinch of salt and add the paste. Cook according to the instructions on the package. Drain and move to a large bowl.
Chop the garlic as much as possible and set aside.
While in a container for oven put the cherry tomatoes. Add the spices along with half the oil and move.
Add the chopped garlic and fresh herbs with the rest of the oil. Move and bake them at 200 degrees for about 8-10 minutes until the tomatoes are roasted and soft.
Remove the herbs and pour the tomatoes over the macaroni. Add the cream cheese and mix well.
We serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- You can use your favorite fresh herbs
- You can put the spices that you like the most
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 5