These caramelized onion tartitas will make you fall in love because of how delicious they are and how easy they are to prepare. It is about making the easy and small format version of the usual apple tartin but making them easier and in a salty version.
- 1 precooked puff pastry griddle
- 1 red onion
- 1 goat cheese roll
- 1 taro dried tomatoes in oil and olive
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Modena vinegar with a little sugar (or raspberry balsamic vinegar cream)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
On a baking plate we put a baking paper. Put on top 6 drops of olive oil spaced between on the plate. On top the vinegar of Modena.
Left over each of them we put a slice of red onion, a wheel of goat cheese and on top half a dried tomato in olive oil.
Open the puff pastry and with the help of a kitchen ring cut 6 circles of about 10-12 cm (if we do not have a ring we can use a glass).
Cover each pile of the tray with a circle of puff pastry. Seal the edges on the tray by pressing with a small fork.
Paint with beaten egg and bake at 190 degrees for about 12 minutes or spend the puff pastry is well browned Remove from the oven, turn the pancakes and ready!
Tips and Tricks
- You can fill with your favorite ingredients
- You can replace the face cheese with your favorite cheese
- Difficulty: easy
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8