Tortellini express that they do in 15 worlds and using only a saucepan so you have no excuse to eat well
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- half chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato pasta or concentrate
- 500 g fresh pasta tortellini (mine are meat but you can choose the ones you like the most)
- 400 g (one can of crushed tomato)
- 1 bouquet of fresh basil
- 250 ml broth
- 2 tablespoons liquid cream
- 100 g grated grana padano cheese or your favorite quedso
- a pinch of salt
Sauté the garlic and onion in the oil. When the onion is soft add the tomato paste and turn a few times.
Then add the crushed tomato and half of the chopped fresh basil and let it fry for 5 minutes.
Then add the tortellini and grated cheese. Turn around and add the broth. Cover and let cook for 5 more minutes. Uncover, add the cream and more cheese. We move and enjoy!