A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. The cookies they tend to store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie It is to adapt web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you want to see more information about what are the cookies, what to store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., Please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following cookies propias:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way to fight against the spam.
This web site uses the following cookies de terceros:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web site you are consenting the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networking: every social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons on the type I like or Share.
Disabling the elimination of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disabling or removing cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place it should be their right to removing or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the above browsers.
- <HTML><HEAD><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"> <TITLE>302 Moved</TITLE></HEAD><BODY> <H1>302 Moved</H1> The document has moved <A HREF="http://ipv4.google.com/sorry/IndexRedirect?continue=http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t?client=a&q=En+algunos+casos+es+necesario+instalar&q=para+que+el+navegador+no+olvide+su+decisi%C3%B3n+de+no+aceptaci%C3%B3n+de+las+mismas&q=En+el+caso+de+las&q=de+Google+Analytics&q=esta+empresa+almacena+las&q=en+servidores+ubicados+en+Estados+Unidos+y+se+compromete+a+no+compartirla+con+terceros&q=excepto+en+los+casos+en+los+que+sea+necesario+para+el+funcionamiento+del+sistema+o+cuando+la+ley+obligue+a+tal+efecto&q=Seg%C3%BAn+Google+no+guarda+su+direcci%C3%B3n+IP&q=Google+Inc&tl=en&sl=auto">here</A>. </BODY></HTML> cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- En el caso de las cookies Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find information detailed here on this link. Information on the use of Google cookies le adjuntamos este otro enlace.
- Para cualquier duda o consulta acerca de esta política de cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.