In a kiss, you know everything I have quiet
Today, love and lovers, and after walking by three of the most beautiful cities worldwide, I bring this delicious recipe to which have much affection because it is from my grandmother that has been in my family since always.
As I tell in my post about Valentine, It is a traditional festival of Anglo-Saxon countries which has been gradually gaining ground in other countries such as ours.
Pavlova is a meringue made cake and that is named in honor of the deballet Russian Dancer Anna Pavlova is a crispy cake is (meringue is baked to give that crisp touch) but at the same time creamy and fresh thanks to the cream and fruit that generally it accompany.
This white chocolate and lavender pavlova He has been at family parties of my house has always and is a recipe from my grandmother. The best.
11 top with mango jam.
12 mount the cream with the sugar until 1que firm peaks are fitted but with care of not passing us beating because it could make butter.
13. with the help of a sleeve pastry, cover the cake. If we don't have a sleeve can do it with a spatula but is more beautiful if we help a sleeve with a spatula.
14. once covered, place the pieces of fruit. In my case, and with the help of a saca bolas melon, I made a ball of peaches in syrup.
15. Finally grate a bit of dark chocolate on top. I used Valrhona chocolate 70%. A delicious touch. Enjoy!
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- Preparation time: 2 hours approximately
- Guests: 14 people
- Instead of peach you can use berries, mango or strawberries, passion fruit (which will give you a very grateful acid touch)
- You can replace the mango jam for your favorite jam.
- Prepare the cake with time. You can do the merengue in advance (up to two days before), but you have to wrap it well the plastic wrap and do not store it in the nvera. you have to do it in a cool place
- With this soft delicious cake I am going to recommend for lovers of rum cream liqueur: Barceló Cream. A rum cream that will contrast very well with the sweet of our cake today. Bottle €9.84.