This Spelt Microwave Bread is going to be your wild card when you don't have any bread left at home.
Nine minutes, some flour and magic, a piece of spelt microwave bread you're not going to believe how rich it is.
The texture is made of bread and it's so rich you'll do it over and over again. Don't expect a toast with hard crust because it's not, you'd need the honor for the crunchy crust. But it's a perfect wild card when you fancy a soft bread and much better than the supermarket's bread mold. IT diocho super easy and with a very rich flavor. You'll tell me.
- 1 egg
- 120g spelt flour
- 120ml water
- 40 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbspoons seeds
In a bowl we mix all the ingredients except half the seeds.
We grease the mold (mine is rectangular, measures 20 x 14 and is made of glass). We turn the mixture into the pan.
We put over the other half of the seeds.
We carry the microwave at full power for 8 minutes (my microwave has a maximum of 800W. If yours has less, you'll need a little more time.
We. We cut by half the thickness and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- You can use your favorite flour: gluten-free, white wheat or whole grain
- You can replace the yeast powder with the same amount of baking soda with a few drops of lemon juice
- Seeds are optional and can be replaced with nuts or black olives
- It freezes very well. Then toast it and you're done.
- Preparation time: 9 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Servings: 4 slices of bread